Home
News Post

Like the links? Kick off some conversations about them!Took me 3 hours, but I finally put that damn coffee table together. Looks very nice, I must say, so it was worth it. Nat handed me tools and screws for about 10 minutes, then she was bored, no helping daddy this time around.

A little yard work and a ton of cleanup in the spare bedroom this weekend. Hopefully go riding if it doesn't rain.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

Unoriginal Name, theenemy (27), thekobe (24), GeePee20 (21)

Member Comments
# 1 callmetaternuts @ 07/25/08 08:11 AM
Congrats on the coffee table assembly

Whats up? I need Friday, i need it to end fast

QOTD: Not a dang thing, housework most likely.......meh

Links: Those unlikely sports brawls were a little drab, was expecting more. Some of those upsets were amazing, wish i was old enough to remember US beats USSR. Happy to see FSU on the list for mascots!

# 2 ExtremeGamer @ 07/25/08 08:11 AM
What's up? Already having a terrible day, just in one of those moods and go out to my car this morning to only see it has a flat tire. Wonderful.

QOTD - Our baby shower is this weekend, but the house is a mess still and the baby furniture hasn't come in yet, so after it's over, needless to say..the house will be a disaster. Sunday will be a relaxing day to recover from the shower and then back to the grind.

# 3 bjf1377 @ 07/25/08 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Well, at least you know that list wasn't made by some casual sports fan or something. Snooker? Cricket? That's an in-depth list.

# 4 boomhauertjs @ 07/25/08 08:33 AM
Links: Press Your Luck should've been way higher up. That was my favorite game show as a kid. RIP Peter Timarken.

QOTD: Going camping this weekend in southeast Ohio with a bunch of our friends. Considering we just got back from Europe, I'd rather have a weekend at home to catch up on some sleep (and gaming!), but the wife loves camping and this was the only weekend the rest of the summer that was available.

# 5 Steve_OS @ 07/25/08 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
What's up? Already having a terrible day, just in one of those moods and go out to my car this morning to only see it has a flat tire. Wonderful.

QOTD - Our baby shower is this weekend, but the house is a mess still and the baby furniture hasn't come in yet, so after it's over, needless to say..the house will be a disaster. Sunday will be a relaxing day to recover from the shower and then back to the grind.
Enjoy the baby shower Scott, not long now. Hope you're getting your sleep in.

# 6 Behindshadows @ 07/25/08 08:41 AM
QOTD - Looking for a new place to live, lost my home to bad infestations.....its like they built all the homes on a spider farm.

trying to relocate over the weekend already started removing furniture this past week.

My son has a nasty bite on his neck and me on the arm. Arachnid crazed neighborhood.

# 7 Steve_OS @ 07/25/08 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
Links: Press Your Luck should've been way higher up. That was my favorite game show as a kid. RIP Peter Timarken.

QOTD: Going camping this weekend in southeast Ohio with a bunch of our friends. Considering we just got back from Europe, I'd rather have a weekend at home to catch up on some sleep (and gaming!), but the wife loves camping and this was the only weekend the rest of the summer that was available.
My top 4, in no particular order.

Love Connection
The Newlywed Game
Hollywood Squares

But I gotta keep #1 at The Price is Right.

# 8 Steve_OS @ 07/25/08 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2
QOTD - Looking for a new place to live, lost my home to bad infestations.....its like they built all the homes on a spider farm.

trying to relocate over the weekend already started removing furniture this past week.

My son has a nasty bite on his neck and me on the arm. Arachnid crazed neighborhood.
Wow, seriously? That is crazy. I'd be moving too!

# 9 boomhauertjs @ 07/25/08 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2

Sounds like you need this guy...

# 10 callmetaternuts @ 07/25/08 08:53 AM
Im not sure if id rather live in the spiderhouse, or in florida here where the damn cockroaches dont just crawl around, they go aerial on you and perform air strikes. Gotta love Florida

# 11 bjf1377 @ 07/25/08 08:53 AM
...or call Dale Gribble

# 12 Scott @ 07/25/08 09:45 AM
QOTD: Work on Saturday, Off Sunday, Monday going to the Rangers game with my gf.

# 13 Steve_OS @ 07/25/08 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Im not sure if id rather live in the spiderhouse, or in florida here where the damn cockroaches dont just crawl around, they go aerial on you and perform air strikes. Gotta love Florida
Ugh, my wife would never live in Florida then, lol.

# 14 callmetaternuts @ 07/25/08 10:51 AM
Quote:
Ugh, my wife would never live in Florida then, lol.
It does make it more interesting when you find a roach now. Was at my brothers house, and bugs that just crawl are easy to get rid of, but when they start flying around, it becomes a game in itself. And they seem to fly at you too.....good times!

# 15 Beantown @ 07/25/08 11:51 AM
QOTD: I'm working tonight and Sunday, and then I'm going to the Kenny Chesney concert tomorrow night at Gilette stadium. Not a huge country fan, but went to "Countryfest" last year and it was pretty fun, so I'm excited.

# 16 Behindshadows @ 07/25/08 12:18 PM
Quote:
Wow, seriously? That is crazy. I'd be moving too!
Yeah its bad, even the neighborhood lawn people were talking about how they were trimming edges at other peoples homes and hundreds of spiders would just spawn all over the side of the house.

Its beyond bad, my brother came over and killed a round grey spider that was the size of a golf ball the other day.

I killed one the size of a playing card inside my front door, looked like a mutated grass spider.

Its just out of hand! I'm already moving stuff now to storage and renting a hotel until we can find a new place.

# 17 Watson @ 07/25/08 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjf1377
...or call Dale Gribble

# 18 SPTO @ 07/25/08 12:56 PM
I've visited Florida a number of times and never had those problems with roaches flying at me. "shrug"

As for the game show link i'd have rated Family Feud higher as I truly think that was a damn good game show especially in the Ray Combs era.

QOTD: Gonna see TDK finally after some delays. I'm not too sure about the rest of the weekend though. I do know I have to burn a couple DVDs to mail off next week.

# 19 Qb @ 07/25/08 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Don't forget about those palmetto bugs...

QOTD: Going to the Pirates game Saturday and we are having an open house on Sunday. I really hope some people show up, as we've had our house on the market for over 6 weeks without so much as a nibble. Which of course means that in all likelihood no one will come...

# 20 The GIGGAS @ 07/25/08 02:53 PM
Seeing Hellboy 2 tonight, seeing Dark Knight tomorrow, and then working on personal projects on Sunday.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.