Home
News Post

Patch #1 is available for NCAA Football 09.

NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 mizzouj @ 08/05/08 09:45 AM
Are there going to be some notes released with this patch regarding exactly what was fixed? I know about the rosters, but I remember a few other potentials being mentioned as well.

# 22 CarryTheWeight @ 08/05/08 10:11 AM
Wallace's rosters are working fine on my front...no disappearing teams or glitchy depth charts (yet). FIU looks fine as well. I hope the problem's solved.

# 23 mastershake88 @ 08/05/08 10:13 AM
all could have been solved if you use EArosters Com for roster downloads

# 24 billysims @ 08/05/08 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarryTheWeight
Wallace's rosters are working fine on my front...no disappearing teams or glitchy depth charts (yet). FIU looks fine as well. I hope the problem's solved.
Orchard Park?? I grew up in Lackawanna and went to Frontier. No longer live in the area. Definitely not a Quaker fan....

Good to see another Buffalonian on the boards....

# 25 TheGamingChef @ 08/05/08 10:56 AM
Is Fairdale Kings starting his work on a brand new roster set soon thanks to the patch?

# 26 FAIRDALE_KINGS @ 08/05/08 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
Is Fairdale Kings starting his work on a brand new roster set soon thanks to the patch?
I'm currently working on the roster file as we speak.

I'm curious... since downloading the patch is anyone else being repeatedly signed out of the EA Servers. I've been kicked off of the EA Servers four times in the past thirty minutes since downloading the patch.

# 27 xxjgbxx @ 08/05/08 11:07 AM
i was having this problem yesterday i played 1 game and then after i attempted 5 other times and it said game has been disconnected

# 28 eaglesfan27 @ 08/05/08 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
I'm currently working on the roster file as we speak.

I'm curious... since downloading the patch is anyone else being repeatedly signed out of the EA Servers. I've been kicked off of the EA Servers four times in the past thirty minutes since downloading the patch.

I know it's tough to say, but any estimate on when it might be completed?

Also, I'm really hoping Adam can comment if it is safe to use already released rosters with this patch. I'd just like someone with some insider knowledge to say it is ok, before we start our online dynasty and risk problems coming up down the road because of a corrupt roster.

# 29 Pared @ 08/05/08 11:14 AM
IIRC weren't we told that any roster file that had been effected pre-patch would still be messed up post-patch?

# 30 RAZRr1275 @ 08/05/08 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
IIRC weren't we told that any roster file that had been effected pre-patch would still be messed up post-patch?
yes

# 31 DrUrsus @ 08/05/08 11:26 AM
I'm glad I didn't buy the PS3 version after all, but got the 360 version instead. It seems like patches are always out later for the PS3 when it comes to EA games. Guess I'll buy the 360 Madden version too.

# 32 onetonmartin @ 08/05/08 11:46 AM
Awesome, thanks!

# 33 OMT @ 08/05/08 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan27
I know it's tough to say, but any estimate on when it might be completed?

Also, I'm really hoping Adam can comment if it is safe to use already released rosters with this patch. I'd just like someone with some insider knowledge to say it is ok, before we start our online dynasty and risk problems coming up down the road because of a corrupt roster.
I'll say it again.. the bug does not exist in dynasty mode. Taking a roster into dynasty mode works fine.

# 34 OMT @ 08/05/08 11:48 AM
I heard the PS3 patch will likley be out tonight. But I can't promise that as I don't work for Sony.

# 35 RAZRr1275 @ 08/05/08 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I heard the PS3 patch will likley be out tonight. But I can't promise that as I don't work for Sony.
thank god it's only one more day. If your hearing it then it's probably right. Someone on OS said that sony always releases their patches between tuesday and thursday so taht sounds right. Tommorow morning I get the patch and my edit on lans roster goes to cdj to get the last 4 teams named.

# 36 RAZRr1275 @ 08/05/08 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu
Ok, so just for 100% clarification. If we take Pasta Padre's rosters into an online dynasty post patch, we should be just fine.
yes. The problem only occurs when you attempt to edit rosters.

# 37 OMT @ 08/05/08 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
yes. The problem only occurs when you attempt to edit rosters.
In the front end, I will add. Once you are in dynasty mode the bug goes away.

Of course, if you have the patch the bug is gone from everywhere.

# 38 bigjdotcom01 @ 08/05/08 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by billysims
Orchard Park?? I grew up in Lackawanna and went to Frontier. No longer live in the area. Definitely not a Quaker fan....

Good to see another Buffalonian on the boards....
I grew up in the Buff also. I went to Cardinal O'Hara and the University at Buffalo. I now live in the Valley of the Sun

# 39 RAZRr1275 @ 08/05/08 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu
Excellent news

Can anybody recommend rosters other than Pasta's? I just chose his because of the name recognition, but if there are "better" ones that we should be using please say who's.
I'm not on 360 but I know dkrause does great work. Look in his thread in the roster forum.

# 40 canes2008 @ 08/05/08 12:08 PM
Ok this is just my opinion but since the patch is out for the 360. Does that mean Ea likes Microsoft more Since they half-assed the PS3 version of the game and sony dislikes their loyal followers.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.