Home
News Post

Patch #1 is available for NCAA Football 09.

NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 581 RAZRr1275 @ 08/15/08 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas8099
So basically those of us looking for a clean set of rosters are SOL
Yep.

# 582 King2812 @ 08/16/08 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Yep.

Wookie48's rosters are patch compatible!!

I've been playing and going back and forth throughout the game since I updated around 6pm. So I would assume that the rosters weren't the main root to corruption. I repeat WOOKIE48 rosters are patch compatible.....I'll let everyone know if I run into any problems with rosters.

# 583 RAZRr1275 @ 08/16/08 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King2812
Wookie48's rosters are patch compatible!!

I've been playing and going back and forth throughout the game since I updated around 6pm. So I would assume that the rosters weren't the main root to corruption. I repeat WOOKIE48 rosters are patch compatible.....I'll let everyone know if I run into any problems with rosters.
No they aren't. His rosters have the FIU bug and he just used a workaround to make it not show up and So am I. There is no ps3 roster that is truly patch compatible. Trust me.

# 584 dmacgreg37 @ 08/16/08 12:20 PM
Agree with Razr here. I d/l the CDJ rosters, with just name changes, and have only edited players on ND. While I have edited lots of their players, but none on other teams, it was still enough to clear the FIU roster.

I think I"m just gonna finish editing what I want, and start a dynasty. Oh well.

Thanks for your hard work RAZR on rosters this year. Too bad there was no way to keep them clean.

# 585 RAZRr1275 @ 08/16/08 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmacgreg37
Agree with Razr here. I d/l the CDJ rosters, with just name changes, and have only edited players on ND. While I have edited lots of their players, but none on other teams, it was still enough to clear the FIU roster.

I think I"m just gonna finish editing what I want, and start a dynasty. Oh well.

Thanks for your hard work RAZR on rosters this year. Too bad there was no way to keep them clean.
Yeah. Hopefully there will be no glitch next year. Once wookie gets done with depth charts and I do a few ratings edits around the league and maybe a couple player replacements I'm just going to post the file and probably hang it up for the year as far as editing goes and just play my dynasty. That, Madden, The Show, and NBA 2K9 when it comes out will hold me over until next year.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.