Home
News Post

Patch #1 is available for NCAA Football 09.

NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 OMT @ 08/06/08 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatfootball
Bump, OMT can you answer this?
Assuming there is nothing wrong with the roster you can.

# 142 OMT @ 08/06/08 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganboy2412
Out of curiosity, why have DT's rosters worked completely fine, before and after the patch with tons of edits? He based his off of Pasta's and so far it appears there haven't been any issues.
I don't know... I crashed his roster.

# 143 cowboy_kmoney @ 08/06/08 05:39 PM
Say can somebody tell me how to get the patch?Because I'm new to the online thing and just got it today.Now I've done everything that has to be done in order to get things srarted like my user gamertag.But while looking at it all where whould I find the patch?

# 144 dmobious @ 08/06/08 05:54 PM
At this point I am so confused as to why the PS3 patch is yet to arrive. MS patch is out, WTF is going on with the PS3 patch?

I understand that the console companies release these at their leisure, but come on, how long is it going to be. I am on the verge of grabbing a copy for my 360 and say to hell with the PS3 version.

# 145 CDowns430 @ 08/06/08 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmobious
At this point I am so confused as to why the PS3 patch is yet to arrive. MS patch is out, WTF is going on with the PS3 patch?

I understand that the console companies release these at their leisure, but come on, how long is it going to be. I am on the verge of grabbing a copy for my 360 and say to hell with the PS3 version.
As I mentioned earlier, there was a small issue with the patch on PS3 that we are working to resolve as quickly as possible. This essentially means we have to restart the submission process, however, it should go a lot quicker this time around since everyone involved has already taken a look at it.

# 146 GJEM @ 08/06/08 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDowns430
As I mentioned earlier, there was a small issue with the patch on PS3 that we are working to resolve as quickly as possible. This essentially means we have to restart the submission process, however, it should go a lot quicker this time around since everyone involved has already taken a look at it.
Oh No! I would duck and run now after saying that because PS3 owners are going to start a riot over this.

# 147 approaching80 @ 08/06/08 06:45 PM
This is totally unacceptable. Now we have to wait for it to be re-submitted? I'll believe that when I see the patch actually released....the original 5-10 days turned into 3 weeks. Patch #2 for gameplay is supposed to come in September. Again, I'll believe it when I see it.

# 148 dmobious @ 08/06/08 06:49 PM
Quote:

Thank you very much for the info, I may have to think about picking up 360 version now, and trade in the PS3.

# 149 hud519 @ 08/06/08 06:56 PM
Cut these guys some slack, people. They're working hard to resolve these issues.

# 150 rolltide1017 @ 08/06/08 07:00 PM
Thanks for the update Craig. Man, it sucks to only own a PS3 right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlamb919
I don't see the big deal. Lan released his roster file with 116 teams edited. You all those teams, except the 4 not named. Why can't you people start a dynasty? If you don't like hearing "#4 with the carry" then choose a team that doesn't play those 4, you have options there. No excuse for saying you can't play the damn game until the patch is out. I am glad the patch isn't out yet, maybe next year these people won't get the game so I won't have to hear them complain about the same crap everyday.
You know, if you don't care about the first patch fine but, stop trying to convince those of us that do that we should not care right along with you. There are people working on a update to Lan'sPS3 rosters with edits and other corrections made and they were trying to wait for the patch to release them (this way they could finish the last 4 teams and edit themas well. Yes, I know I could start a dynasty now with what I have but, I was hoping to wait for the next roster update. Just sucks that 360 owners are beyond this now but us PS3 owners are stuck without the update. I f you could care less about the first patch then fine but, you don't have to come in here and jump all overthose of us that do.

# 151 kestrel @ 08/06/08 07:24 PM
Quote:
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this (maybe this needs its own thread?), but if you know, could you tell us what is involved in the certification process? Why does it take so long (or why did it take so long this time)?

How long did Sony know about this "small issue"? If a while, why did they wait until now to let you know about it? Is this something the Microsoft certifiers missed?

Could you elaborate on the quicker resubmission process?

Any way you could convince Sony and Microsoft to speed up the process with the second patch or give it more priority (aside from a bribe, unless EA is willing to do so)?

# 152 BoomerSooner11 @ 08/06/08 07:31 PM
So on th 360 patch..the sliders work and everything right? Like do they work but 100=Suck..or the other way around..

# 153 Bucksfan7 @ 08/06/08 08:00 PM
Well this is rather annoying and disappointing. I just wanna start my dynasty and EA keeps messing up. I understand stuff happens and im being as patient as possible. But its getting old, all the waiting. I just want EA to get it right, and as soon as possible. They dont get it out by tuesday i bet a ton of people trade their copy in for madden.

# 154 MSchneider84 @ 08/06/08 08:03 PM
Wow, this is very annoying. So we are going from getting the patch by the end of the week to possibly a week from now? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like EA submitted a faulty patch and Sony sent it back. Here we are again, back at ground zero.

# 155 GHUGHES @ 08/06/08 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanfordk1d
Im sorry but this is ridiculous! I'm really starting to believe the whole EA hates sony theory! Why are ps3 users always getting shafted?!? Damn you EA! There are so many of us waiting to basically play the game until we can edit our rosters! Give me, give us a break!
Guess you get what you pay for Bill Gates for president

# 156 deon2332 @ 08/06/08 08:49 PM
For us ps3 users, just be patient. It will be ok. Just use Lan's rosters for now and when the patch comes out, someone will be able to redo the rosters I assume. I know patience is hard concerning ea and the ps3, but hopefully ea and ps3 will iron out the issues with thing concerning patches for games.

# 157 MSchneider84 @ 08/06/08 09:07 PM
Anyone want to take bets on whether NCAA 09 is 360 exclusive next year? This is sick.

# 158 canes2008 @ 08/06/08 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deon2332
For us ps3 users, just be patient. It will be ok. Just use Lan's rosters for now and when the patch comes out, someone will be able to redo the rosters I assume. I know patience is hard concerning ea and the ps3, but hopefully ea and ps3 will iron out the issues with thing concerning patches for games.

I'm just frustrated because I'm in an online dynasty and want to get started

# 159 irishfan1993 @ 08/06/08 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchneider84
Anyone want to take bets on whether NCAA 09 is 360 exclusive next year? This is sick.
Can you explain why?

# 160 OMT @ 08/06/08 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchneider84
Ok! I'm betting no.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.