Home
Madden 09 News Post

Pasta Padre has posted a article called Full Game of Madden 09: Texans @ Titans.

Quote:
"For the second full game of Madden 09 I wanted to have two teams that generally aren’t seen in videos that would provide a different style game than the previous one, this time in the snow. For another division rivalry I went with the Texans @ Titans (CPU)."

Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 nflguzzler @ 08/10/08 02:53 AM
looking for subs for my firneds season that we play.. we need solid subs in for rbs and what not. can u help wit good subing issues and penalites?email me [email protected]

# 2 Nza @ 08/10/08 10:48 AM
Wow, I hope VY is that efficient passing this season, or at least our WR's are that good at catching the ball

# 3 Nza @ 08/10/08 10:57 AM
What the hell was Chris Johnson doing at 1:20 in the 3rd Q video? That should have been a sure TD catch right up the gut. Looks like a pretty severe AI issue :|

# 4 DubTrey1 @ 08/10/08 11:07 PM
Pretty decent vids IMO. Overall it looks like a better game minus the fact there were not many penalties and some cases of questionable AI. Hopefully, along with the patches and strong OS User community testing - this ill be a decent year of vid football.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.