Home
News Post

Like the links? Kick off some conversations about them!I've been promoted to the server team! w00t! It's been a long time coming, but it's finally here. Can't wait to start in a couple of weeks.

Looking to trade in my MDX for something a little smaller. Thinking about the RDX or something similar at this point.

Wow at that block by Bron, lmao!

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: Watching much of the Olympics?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

kevster2, BengalTiger (42), bigeastbumrush (32), Bnyce (27), Mathieu_021 (26), nbastreet2 (23), DakkoN (23)

Member Comments
# 1 callmetaternuts @ 08/12/08 08:45 AM
Whats up? Im old, no midnight release Madden for me last night.

QOTD: Been watching every night. Cant WAIT for track and field. Im amazed at how fast those guys run.

Links: Apple, shame on you for screwing things up. You had a great, almost flawless rep, and its slowly going down (sounds like alot of companies). Liking the iPhone tricks, didnt know i could do some of that.

# 2 boomhauertjs @ 08/12/08 08:45 AM
Congrats on the promotion Steve.

LINKS:
A Kill Bill video game would be sweet.

What's Up? Really liking Madden so far.

QOTD: I think I've already more of this year's Olympics than the last two combined. My wife's been watching it, so that's been getting me to watch. I was really pulling for the US gymnastics team last night. Thought they were going to get the silver, but bronze ain't bad.

# 3 southernbelle @ 08/12/08 08:57 AM
no, not watching too much olympics. slammed with work this weekend, and been focused on the war in Georgia.

# 4 The GIGGAS @ 08/12/08 09:16 AM
Been watching USA men's basketball.

I can't wait for the Madden forum to eat itself.

# 5 joshuar9476 @ 08/12/08 11:03 AM
team handball is my favorite so far ... with the baby getting up at 6am, most of my olympic watching has been the morning stuff, ie .... soccer, handball, field hockey.

# 6 bjf1377 @ 08/12/08 12:37 PM
QOTD: Not as much as I should be. I always forget its on until someone sends me a message saying "Wow! Did you see that!" and then I watch the replays

# 7 bronco92 @ 08/12/08 01:51 PM
Congrats on the job promotion Steve! Well deserved!

# 8 davin @ 08/12/08 04:32 PM
Congrats on the promotion!

Links: Loved the 300 one, being a history major in that area.

QOTD: I've been watching them a lot. They've kept me up too late. I can't get enough (at least with swimming, beach volleyball, basketball, and boxing).

Whats up: I planned on getting Madden today but I'm heading down to Columbus on Friday with my girlfriend to pick up our OSU season tickets. Since we'll probably make a day of it, I can't risk running out of cash with gas being how it is.

# 9 slickdtc @ 08/12/08 07:47 PM
QOTD: Surprisingly, yes. While I haven't set up my schedule to see events, I have watched a bit when I do have the TV on. I've enjoyed them so far. I'm a bigger fan of the Winter Olympics though.

# 10 chilli311 @ 08/12/08 10:51 PM
QOTD: Not really. If it's on at work when I walk by the break room, I'll look at it, but that's all.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.