Home
News Post

The new NBA 2K9 teaser video is online. This is part II of IV.

Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 stizz @ 08/18/08 10:01 PM
Wow nice find. Jamario Moon looks GREAT! Man this make the decision of whether to get this or Live even harder.

# 2 Parasight @ 08/18/08 10:02 PM
RAPTORS FOOTAGE!

Moon and Calderon look great. Can't really see Bosh too well. Either he doesn't have his dreads, or they look too short. I love the deflection, but still completed alley-oop.

# 3 jdr4693 @ 08/18/08 10:04 PM
Looks cool, but these where in trailers last year and not once did this kinda presentation happen in clutch situations. Is this only for show or will it be in the game this year when it is a big moment.

# 4 bateman11 @ 08/18/08 10:07 PM
Ehhhhhhhhhhh give us more please.

All i can say is graphics look incredible. And that swish when he dunked it, yes.

# 5 Phillmattic @ 08/18/08 10:09 PM
Funny comment at gametrailers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SellTheKnicks
boy, a last minute basket with 10:20 to go. so much for continuity.

# 6 sleezy101 @ 08/18/08 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parasight
RAPTORS FOOTAGE!

Moon and Calderon look great. Can't really see Bosh too well. Either he doesn't have his dreads, or they look too short. I love the deflection, but still completed alley-oop.
Seems like bosh looks better and lets hope they have his dreads in the game cause I am a Raptor fan myself

# 7 Phillmattic @ 08/18/08 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr4693
Looks cool, but these where in trailers last year and not once did this kinda presentation happen in clutch situations. Is this only for show or will it be in the game this year when it is a big moment.
Doubt it. Sounded like all the old lines spliced together for the sake of the trailer.

# 8 Behindshadows @ 08/18/08 10:11 PM

Commentary still sounds like trash! Crowd didn't get up off their feet...

# 9 Hassan Darkside @ 08/18/08 10:18 PM
I think this is bypassing NBA Live in graphics. Well, I already thought that but now, it's just like woah.

# 10 bateman11 @ 08/18/08 10:19 PM
Should be a great year for bball games. This game will be amazing imo, but Live will be a change of pace/new experienc with tons of extra features and such. I cant wait to play Fiba mode, Be a Pro with my CAP, and spend hours in NBA Academy.

# 11 kevhova @ 08/18/08 10:22 PM
Look at the arm definition difference in AI and moons arms. Nice and look at AI legs as he goes for the oop it actually looks like they are flexing.

# 12 noshun @ 08/18/08 10:28 PM
This is clearly an early build. At the 00:37 mark, the 76er on the far right has a case of small headitis. I think it was supposed to be Brand.

# 13 Jano @ 08/18/08 10:30 PM
Nice video Moon looked great, I can't wait to see the next one.

# 14 J_Posse @ 08/18/08 10:38 PM
Chris Bosh looks great actually, although his breads/'locks are shorter than real life. Igoudala's facial model hasn't changed, which is a good thing, Andre Miller's maybe the same as well.

The new armbands are an improvement, but it sucks that there aren't any on the elbows as well.

Love the toned down and more realistic alley-oop pass/dunk, hopefully there are similar dunks for everyone.

# 15 myownsun @ 08/18/08 10:39 PM
Screw all of these highlight flicks I NEED FRANCHISE INFO! IMO that's the area that need a massive upgrade.

# 16 falang @ 08/18/08 10:42 PM
Moon would have pulled that down with one hand Lebron style. Raptors vs. Sixers has potential to be a great rivalry this year. Can't wait for the season to start!

Go Raps!

Oh, looks pretty good too.

# 17 sptsfn34 @ 08/18/08 10:44 PM
i loved the movement after the pass. If the computer does tht after u pass the ball in the actual game i think the game will just b tht much more fun considering the ppl on ur team won't just stand there while u dribble around.

# 18 NumberOneRB @ 08/18/08 10:59 PM
I myself am getting a little bored with the teaser trailers already, and they still have two more to go. This one was more brief than the last, and you kind of didn't get to see as much overall detail and improvements (besides graphical). I'd really like to see a teaser (or some other form of media) which showcases the improvements the 2K developers have focused on for this year's game, especially gameplay wise.

# 19 Spectre @ 08/18/08 11:05 PM
Game is gorgeous

I'm amped, I think we'll hear some more about the game and hopefully franchise mode at Leipzig soon!

# 20 eDotd @ 08/18/08 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noshun
This is clearly an early build. At the 00:37 mark, the 76er on the far right has a case of small headitis. I think it was supposed to be Brand.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.