Home
News Post

Patch #2 for NCAA Football 09 is available, post your impressions here.

Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 OMT @ 08/20/08 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
In other words, I probably should just to be sure. The Placebo effect I guess. I only just started it yesterday, so I won't lose much...I just want to make sure the sliders and everythign works correctly in my dynasty.
No.. in other words you don't have to, but I haven't confirmed it myself. I don't see anything in there that would make you restart it, and I probably would have heard something about it if it did.

# 22 BigTigLSU @ 08/20/08 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Where did you hear that?
Was announced on the news today but I did catch the news story in the middle so may have misunderstood exactly what was happening....

# 23 OMT @ 08/20/08 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTigLSU
Was announced on the news today but I did catch the news story in the middle so may have misunderstood exactly what was happening....
Ok. I just can't comment on things that aren't public but a cursory google search and it is everywhere.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...1%7D&dist=hppr

But yeah, this isn't a game development studio but a giant QA center. So if you live there and are interested in being a tester, you are in luck! I'm not sure when it is opening, but I know a couple guys that are moving out there to start it up.

# 24 callmetaternuts @ 08/20/08 06:24 PM
That is awesome news, wasnt as bad as expected. Hope PS3 users get it soon. Anyone who does get the patch, PLEASE post impressions for those of us stuck at work on how it affects the game.

# 25 BadAssHskr @ 08/20/08 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
That is awesome news, wasnt as bad as expected. Hope PS3 users get it soon. Anyone who does get the patch, PLEASE post impressions for those of us stuck at work on how it affects the game.
I second this.

# 26 countryboy @ 08/20/08 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Yes. You could already do that on PS3 and these are the PS3 specific patch notes. I'll edit the OP.
Adam, please check your PM's.

# 27 Rekkapryde @ 08/20/08 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Ok. I just can't comment on things that aren't public but a cursory google search and it is everywhere.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...1%7D&dist=hppr

But yeah, this isn't a game development studio but a giant QA center. So if you live there and are interested in being a tester, you are in luck! I'm not sure when it is opening, but I know a couple guys that are moving out there to start it up.

LOL, now we gotta watch LSU guys secretly get their teams beefed up on college games...j/k!

Good stuff though.

Hopefully that PS3 patch drops no later than tomorrow. Can you all just steal madden's defensive line coding?

# 28 nxt @ 08/20/08 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Seriously, I hope we (PS3) don't get screwed like we did with the first patch.

# 29 Clinton56 @ 08/20/08 06:57 PM
so if sliders will now work correctly then does that mean we can get an effective pass rush and limit the high % by computer Qbs?

# 30 Chardon @ 08/20/08 06:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwEMxYggoKQ

Sums it up.

I hope PS3 users dont get shafted.

# 31 RAZRr1275 @ 08/20/08 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwEMxYggoKQ

Sums it up.

I hope PS3 users dont get shafted.
I love that song.

# 32 bluengold34_OS @ 08/20/08 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTigLSU
Merry New Year

MMM...Would you like some Jerky Beef??

# 33 AuburnAlumni @ 08/20/08 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34
MMM...Would you like some Jerky Beef??
Beef Jerky Time!

# 34 sportyguyfl31 @ 08/20/08 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Looks like it is scheduled for 2am (pacific time) for the Xbox 360. No info on PS3 yet.

thats what? 10pm est? Cool..glorious news.

i'll be starting my dynasty over again, due to serious stat distortion..plus I need to remove the pre-patch nasty taste out of my mouth.

Will definitely be posting impressions as well, starting with default heisman.

If the sliders improve the impact of the down linemen and your blitzes, I will then gleefully go online and start exposing some these frauds out there who have been getting away with murder for the past month

# 35 bluengold34_OS @ 08/20/08 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Beef Jerky Time!
Oh no, it gives me the wind something fierce.

# 36 Anti Honor @ 08/20/08 07:13 PM
Very nice.

Looking forward to starting a dynasty.

# 37 BigTigLSU @ 08/20/08 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34
Oh no, it gives me the wind something fierce.

Couldnt find full scene but its classic

# 38 BIG17EASY @ 08/20/08 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyguyfl31
thats what? 10pm est? Cool..glorious news.

i'll be starting my dynasty over again, due to serious stat distortion..plus I need to remove the pre-patch nasty taste out of my mouth.

Will definitely be posting impressions as well, starting with default heisman.

If the sliders improve the impact of the down linemen and your blitzes, I will then gleefully go online and start exposing some these frauds out there who have been getting away with murder for the past month
No. 2 a.m. Pacific time is 5 a.m. Eastern time.

# 39 SteelerSpartan @ 08/20/08 07:43 PM

Yes!!!......for PS3 owners not so much...losers j/k

# 40 rckabillyRaider @ 08/20/08 07:53 PM
I have a good question.........What if I havent even downloaded the 1st patch yet (i couldnt handle the bad gameplay issues, so I put it away after like 2 days)? Will I be prompted to download 2 patches? or will it just skip the first one and download this new one? Should I just download the 1st patch now to be on the safe side? I really do like the overall feel of the game and I am hoping to fire it up again.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.