Home
News Post

Patch #2 for NCAA Football 09 is available, post your impressions here.

Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 The GIGGAS @ 08/20/08 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
^^^Human sliders worked for both you and the cpu as is. Putting human pass block at 0 still had minimal effect. So please explain to me how simple separating the human and cpu pass block slider without increasing it's effectiveness will have any impact on the pass rush. The o-line and d-line interaction is simply broken and needs a overhaul for future games. Hell just give me the interaction from last year's game.
I dunno, I'm not a slider person. But you know there will be slider guys doing their best to try and figure something out.

# 82 mgoblue678 @ 08/20/08 10:05 PM
Also the thing at least for me that is the worst in this game is the cpu playcalling which obviously is not getting fixed. Doubt it will get fixed for next year seeing how it's been horrible every year this gen. I could put up with the lack of pass rush and flashes of robo qb if the cpu playcalling was at least decent.

# 83 mgoblue678 @ 08/20/08 10:14 PM
^^Unfortunatly I don't think there will be a third patch. The o-line and d-line interaction need to be overhauled and unfortunalty don't think a patch could do that.

# 84 VWarrior @ 08/20/08 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
Also the thing at least for me that is the worst in this game is the cpu playcalling which obviously is not getting fixed. Doubt it will get fixed for next year seeing how it's been horrible every year this gen. I could put up with the lack of pass rush and flashes of robo qb if the cpu playcalling was at least decent.
Yeah, CPU playcalling is the main reason I gave up on Campus Legend after two games.

# 85 VWarrior @ 08/20/08 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leetdemon
Yea im concerned they didnt take the pass rush serious enough to get it fixed in this patch. If so this patch is going to be a welcome patch but work still needs to be done. So patch #3....
...is not gonna happen.

# 86 Tomba @ 08/20/08 10:18 PM
wish the patch came sooner.......

# 87 umd @ 08/20/08 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leetdemon
Yea im concerned they didnt take the pass rush serious enough to get it fixed in this patch. If so this patch is going to be a welcome patch but work still needs to be done. So patch #3....
is called 2010. Pretty sure they said somewhere that the OL/DL interaction is a 2010 priority along w/ WR/DB interaction.

I hope this fixes this game. Particularly the sliders - it drives me nuts. If it doesn't at least I can finally trade it in...

# 88 VWarrior @ 08/20/08 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba321
wish the patch came sooner.......
C,mon man. To kinda put things in perspective, realize that in approximately 7 hours, NCAA Football 09 will have been patched twice in a little over 4 weeks.

# 89 umd @ 08/20/08 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VWarrior
C,mon man. To kinda put things in perspective, realize that in approximately 7 hours, NCAA Football 09 will have been patched twice in a little over 4 weeks.
As opposed to December the last few years. It be great if they released games less broken -ummm...sliders...

# 90 rudyjuly2 @ 08/20/08 10:30 PM
If you had your sliders set the same for both human and cpu, you shouldn't see a difference in what your sliders do (I think). But now you can make the cpu ones actually different and play accordingly. Please Adam give us some good news on the PS3 patch.

# 91 RichUT @ 08/20/08 10:33 PM
Can you expand on the recruiting part? I don't do the online thing and want to know what specifically changed about the recruiting process.

Thanks Adam.

# 92 AuburnAlumni @ 08/20/08 10:36 PM
Hopefully the sliders are MUCH more potent post patch.

Because right now, Pass Block at 0 and Break Block at 100 does N-O-T-H-I-N-G for pass rush.

# 93 erkizzlemynizzle @ 08/20/08 10:41 PM
AA, sorry about the randomness and off topic..ness(?) but who is the bouncy hottness in your avatar?

# 94 RoyalBoyle78 @ 08/20/08 10:42 PM
awesome, I have the PS3 version, so when it drops, I can finnaly start my franchise, SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 95 BigTigLSU @ 08/20/08 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erkizzlemynizzle
AA, sorry about the randomness and off topic..ness(?) but who is the bouncy hottness in your avatar?
I feel like the 3 Stooges episode with Niagra Falls

Just dont mention it...

# 96 erkizzlemynizzle @ 08/20/08 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTigLSU

Sorry, over my head.

# 97 mgoblue678 @ 08/20/08 10:49 PM
Also might I add Auburn you avator is flat out amazing. So distracting.

# 98 mudtiger @ 08/20/08 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTigLSU

Just dont mention it...
NIA-GRA FALLLS !!

Slowly I turned....Step by step...inch by inch

# 99 DrUrsus @ 08/20/08 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erkizzlemynizzle
Believe it or not, it is Charlotte Church (you know the little girl that used to sing classical type music).

# 100 DrUrsus @ 08/20/08 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Hopefully the sliders are MUCH more potent post patch.

Because right now, Pass Block at 0 and Break Block at 100 does N-O-T-H-I-N-G for pass rush.
I wouldn't bet my farm on it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.