Home
News Post

Gamespot has posted 4 NBA 2K9 screenshots.

Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 GoDsSoN770 @ 08/22/08 12:35 PM
Cuz we all know how much holes in the jerseys matter when actually playing the game...

Yea!!!! These screens look absolutely terrible.... Worse graphix I've ever seen in a game...

Someone needs some glasses forreal.

Kobe and Baron looked fine last year IMO. I can see Kobe looks a bit different (better) though. Peirce looks excellent. Wade looks better than ever, as well as A.I.

Some of you never will be satisfied if these shots don't look good. Like we actually play NBA 2K for its graphics anyway...

# 82 realtalktruth @ 08/22/08 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDsSoN770
Cuz we all know how much holes in the jerseys matter when actually playing the game...

Yea!!!! These screens look absolutely terrible.... Worse graphix I've ever seen in a game...

Someone needs some glasses forreal.

Kobe and Baron looked fine last year IMO. I can see Kobe looks a bit different (better) though. Peirce looks excellent. Wade looks better than ever, as well as A.I.

Some of you never will be satisfied if these shots don't look good. Like we actually play NBA 2K for its graphics anyway...
the screens look the exact same as 2k barring minor details, wade and kobe don't look much different then 2k8. and iverson is different, but i still think although he looks more human, he does not look like iverson more than 2k8. and yeah we play for gameplay but we can't talk about that because..... well.... i won't say anything because....

# 83 SageInfinite @ 08/22/08 01:13 PM
These screens are early. Its been mentioned several times already.

# 84 Muzyk23 @ 08/22/08 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2
It was 2k, the very 1st one with the complete player model intro.

I still have it, will post a video if you'd like.

also I like how people are claiming that consumer blogging and input doesn't matter because of the outcome of Madden 09.

Madden 09 was heads over hills better than 08. So obviously communication works.

To say 2ksports, doesn't care about their product is bogus too.

I think Simballer and the rest of the devs care about the game. I think the marketing division is just nonchalant and full of crap.

That is why Simballer and his peeps speak with us and have to defend the mistakes, the so called marketing division keeps making.

I think the game will come out good, but to be honest, the way the marketing team continues to hang the efforts. Its going to pull away a lot of fans and consumers.

Especially with the competition already releasing around 15 videos of gameplay and around 40 screenshots! Beginning like 4 months ago.

The marketing team will definitely hurt them this season. If they don't drop a demo by at least the 5 of September. Why drop one at all, especially with the game releasing Oct. 7.

Somewhere some how, priorities are jacked up at the 2k's camp. The devs are probably sitting around like, WTF!!!! Can these guys drop something and stop hiding in the dark. I mean honestly what can be so secret about this game, that they are with holding any kind of footage this late in the stages. 44 days from release and we continue to get nothing from them. But jacked up teasers, guys with small heads and dark light effects, washed out players who puffed they jaws with ugly layups, etc.

We are at the level where at least 10 gameplay videos should have been out by now. Around 2 gamespot on da spot interviews by now!

Something isn't right this year, and its showing in a big way.
ugly layups my 'friend' are Live's domain

videos or no videos I know that deep inside you are dissapointed with Live's animations and gameplay to a certain degree

# 85 Muzyk23 @ 08/22/08 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelz1132
I've done that a lot lol..2K6 to 2K7 seemed huge but 2K7 to 2K8 wasn't as big of a jump to me
I'm still going to stay by my initial post..I played both last night on purpose, one after another..there is great difference

# 86 Mr.Clutch_Knicks8 @ 08/22/08 02:22 PM
Who's to say this is an early build though? How would you even know that?

# 87 SageInfinite @ 08/22/08 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Clutch_Knicks8
If you looked through the post simballer said these screens were from an early build.

# 88 DakkoN @ 08/22/08 02:28 PM
Quote:
The NBA 2k Assistant Producer said so.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2038634090

# 89 Mr.Clutch_Knicks8 @ 08/22/08 02:29 PM
Who's simballer, and because he said it why should it matter?

# 90 ThaGenecyst @ 08/22/08 02:30 PM
Quote:
See below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
The NBA 2k8 Assistant Producer said so.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2038634090

# 91 DC @ 08/22/08 02:31 PM
Quote:

# 92 Mr.Clutch_Knicks8 @ 08/22/08 02:32 PM
I don't know who he is. Does he work for 2k?

# 93 DakkoN @ 08/22/08 02:35 PM
Did you purposely look over my post that said he was the NBA 2k Assistant Producer?

# 94 blingballa333 @ 08/22/08 02:39 PM
Quote:
I don't know who he is. Does he work for 2k?
Wow....................just.....................wo w

# 95 ThaGenecyst @ 08/22/08 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
Did you purposely look over my post that said he was the NBA 2k Assistant Producer?

# 96 Bornindamecca @ 08/22/08 02:42 PM
This thread is awesome.

# 97 trobinson97 @ 08/22/08 04:08 PM
Rookies...

# 98 23 @ 08/22/08 05:03 PM
and again, without real info, the silly stuff continues.

# 99 SageInfinite @ 08/22/08 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDRE_OS
and again, without real info, the silliness continues.
You gotta love it tho

# 100 jewelz1132 @ 08/22/08 05:11 PM
this place gonna go crazy when gameplay vids are finally up..hopefully that happens in the 1st week of september

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.