Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 News Post

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2009Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 6 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 clean-sweep @ 08/26/08 11:44 AM
Doesnt look impressive or exiting at all, it just look like every pes weve seen and by the looks of it, I think its still 8 direction. the turns doesnt look good at all, not sure about pes 2008 this year, I think people in Asian like it this way but I dont think the rest of the world does.

Im not impressed at all.

# 2 Methlab @ 08/26/08 02:49 PM
I have to agree. It just looks like the same PES as usual. Which was a good thing for classic Xbox, but not now.

Fifa ruled my Sega and PS2. It may very well return back to dominance with 09, at least I hope so. I loved the gameplay of the old FIFAs from the PS2 era.

# 3 Krebstar @ 08/31/08 11:25 AM
Whats the news on editing in this years version? Back to the way things were on PS2 and Xbox?

# 4 Gamecocks625 @ 09/01/08 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUglyOrgan
Whats the news on editing in this years version? Back to the way things were on PS2 and Xbox?
Editing is back. Everything in the PS2 versions is in. You can import music, crowd chants, kits; you also have the pixel editor in order to create logos, you have much more kits to edit, etc.

# 5 Krebstar @ 09/02/08 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks625
Editing is back. Everything in the PS2 versions is in. You can import music, crowd chants, kits; you also have the pixel editor in order to create logos, you have much more kits to edit, etc.
Damnit. That means I'll be spending money on FIFA and PES this Fall.

# 6 puja21 @ 09/02/08 09:38 PM
looks like i'll be dusting off the ol ps2 for one more go round

# 7 PeruvianPlaya954 @ 09/03/08 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
looks like i'll be dusting off the ol ps2 for one more go round
Get it for the PS3/Xbox 360!

# 8 RoyceDa59 @ 09/03/08 06:00 PM
Ya know I might import the UK version for the PS2 to hold me over until the 360 version comes out in NA. But Pes never looks great to me until you sit down and actually play the game yourself. I usually get it the way I want when I edit the stats for certain players because Konami stats are hardly accurate to me. So with the help of the men at PES stats Database I usually able to have a very accurate game.

# 9 Qb @ 09/03/08 08:17 PM
Reminds me of the old days of WE on the PS2. Man, those were fun times. I'll be anxiously awaiting impressions from the full version from some of the guys here...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.