Home
News Post

Game: NBA Live 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
NBA Live 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jewelz1132 @ 08/26/08 12:05 AM
youtube videos always make video games look real lol bouts to watch it right now

***this video was actually good in terms of seeing gameplay by a decent player..Man NBA Live will be good this year..hopefully the CPU wont go on crazy scoring runs which made it unplayable for me last year..I'm loving the post game and the press spin moves going up the court

# 2 BigTigLSU @ 08/26/08 12:20 AM
Again this looks like another solid effort by EA but there is something about the movement that just doesnt feel right... Its the 2k glasses I am wearing but definately looking nice overall... Most likely will pass again this yearh however if EA buys out Take Two I wont be as worried because NBA Live's team seems to be moving in the right direction.

# 3 DakkoN @ 08/26/08 12:23 AM
I feel you man... I was so excited for this game but now the hype is slowly dying down for me and now I'm not sure if I am going to buy it or not. Sometimes the game looks excellent and then other times it just looks so jerky and unnatural.

# 4 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/26/08 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelz1132
youtube videos always make video games look real lol bouts to watch it right now

***this video was actually good in terms of seeing gameplay by a decent player..Man NBA Live will be good this year..hopefully the CPU wont go on crazy scoring runs which made it unplayable for me last year..I'm loving the post game and the press spin moves going up the court
Me likey! So are the Raptors going to drop the purple starting next season?

# 5 jewelz1132 @ 08/26/08 12:27 AM
I was wondering the same thing..The black ones are pretty dope tho..any color would be hot with the red/black accents on their jersey

# 6 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/26/08 12:37 AM
I agree with you guys Live still has some herky-jerky moves and the floaty passes, but I'm loving the post moves.

# 7 Jonesy @ 08/26/08 12:44 AM
Damn taken down already.....

# 8 Super Glock @ 08/26/08 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
I feel you man... I was so excited for this game but now the hype is slowly dying down for me and now I'm not sure if I am going to buy it or not. Sometimes the game looks excellent and then other times it just looks so jerky and unnatural.
I actually thought that was by far the best video we have seen so far for Live, the player movement looked pretty good to me, but then again I have always been a Live fan except for 07

# 9 jewelz1132 @ 08/26/08 12:55 AM
no its not

# 10 DakkoN @ 08/26/08 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy
What?

Works fine.

# 11 mikenoob @ 08/26/08 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy

??? I'm watching it at this moment. The game doesn't look too good, but much better than last year

# 12 BiggD @ 08/26/08 01:19 AM
lovin that Bosh dunk @ 2:38

# 13 23bluesman @ 08/26/08 01:23 AM
Quote:
Yeah, I couldn't have said it any better, exactly the way I feel about Live now. That being said, I'm really looking forward to the demo.

*I didn't like the clipping at about 1:04 in the video, where Durant passed thru the defender while driving along the baseline. It reminded me of the video last month I think where Iguodala also passed thru the defender also while driving along the baseline. Hopefully this gets fixed.

*At 2:50 and 3:06 in the video...not feeling those pass animations.

*Minor thing, but I also didn't like how in the last dunk, both defenders' shorts seemed to explode when they landed.

Overall tho, I'm still hoping for a great Live game.

# 14 Scoop 24 @ 08/26/08 01:24 AM
Quote:
im in the same boat.

# 15 23 @ 08/26/08 01:34 AM
Some animations are still to fast and it makes the movements look weird and jerky....especially the jumpers

Blocking the fadeaway J.... come on EA good lord!

# 16 Jonesy @ 08/26/08 01:35 AM
Quote:
What?

Works fine.
Cool thanks for posting it here, for some reason youtube was telling me "sorry video requested no longer available" so i just assumed it had been removed.

Colour me impressed - that was by far the best vid we have seen of live 09 imo and looks like it'll be a fun game and at worst a nice change of pace from 2k9.

# 17 rockchisler @ 08/26/08 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23bluesman
Yeah, I couldn't have said it any better, exactly the way I feel about Live now. That being said, I'm really looking forward to the demo.
The game looks better when there is video of it running
at 60fps, when people video tape it on a 2 megapixel camera, it does not lot smooth. The hooks in the paint ?the ball is to floaty.

# 18 stizz @ 08/26/08 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
at X08 Canada. OKC vs Raptors....Switcharoo on the jersey colors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_Rav_9UhOQ
You don't like the black jersey? I think it's nice, probably my second favourite now, after the black and green Celtics jersey's.

# 19 jmood88 @ 08/26/08 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
The game looks better when there is video of it running
at 60fps, when people video tape it on a 2 megapixel camera, it does not lot smooth. The hooks in the paint ?the ball is to floaty.
It doesn't look all that smooth even in the videos from game sites.

# 20 AI3 @ 08/26/08 03:18 AM
they pass while their still crossing over or whatever trick they do.
and at 48-49 seconds i think its nick collison, his shorts go crazy!

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.