Home
News Post

Check out the NBA Live 09 quickstrike and lockdown video and screenshots.

NBA Live 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
NBA Live 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 23 @ 08/29/08 02:53 PM
This particular team just started working on it this year so you can only expect so much.

Im not sure what people are looking for anyhow. I expect strides in 2010 over 09 but if they've added things like more sig shots, defensive tendencies, authentic plays, fix all or most of the annoying crap from Live 08, finally getting the rebounding right, etc... then the game can be plenty enjoyable.

Its almost as if people have forgotten how to enjoy video games these days as games and not as reality tv.

# 42 kwas676 @ 08/29/08 03:27 PM
Is it just me that thinks the 3 new pics that are post look 10x better then the earlier pics of live.

# 43 Goffs @ 08/30/08 10:01 PM
isnt competition great

# 44 Hassan Darkside @ 08/30/08 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
isnt competition great
I'll let you know when I see the competition.

# 45 Goffs @ 09/01/08 08:15 AM
^^ owww lol

well as of now there still competition until EA gobbles up 2k..then what...we have the Live engine to play with for the next forever lol *sigh*....whoopee.......

# 46 stephensonmc @ 09/01/08 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by İroke
I really like Ray Allen's shot. It looks like his signature shot, but off-balanced. Very real IMO. Lots of off-balanced shots per game in the NBA. It's hard to find a guy with his feet pointing to the rim while he's shooting unless is a wide open shot. Pretty realistic.

This is the best Live video right now. It shows defense (looks good). And the smoothness of all of the animations is impressive.

Both NBA games for me this year. No doubt.

PS: Sorry for my english
Thanks for noticing man. It's one of our favorite shots in the game!

# 47 Scoop 24 @ 09/01/08 02:03 PM
well that was impressive. loving the fluidity on the dribble animations. it doesn't look forced and over the top.

# 48 Pared @ 09/02/08 03:04 PM
Brilliant marketing video.

1. Showcases the game

2. Shows the developers on an actual court

3. Talks about a key component of REAL basketball and how the game incorporates this.

BRAVO. It really is as fun as they make it seem.

# 49 ehh @ 09/02/08 03:41 PM
I didn't have the volume on because I'm at work so I don't know what those two knucklepucks were saying but the in-game vid looked good. Obviously I'm worried if this will be abused and it looks like it's getting borderline streetball with some of the crossovers. I hope it doesn't allow half the guards in the NBA to turn into Iverson circa '97.

Another good vid though, Live is definitely building steam this year.

# 50 SageInfinite @ 09/02/08 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Brilliant marketing video.

1. Showcases the game

2. Shows the developers on an actual court

3. Talks about a key component of REAL basketball and how the game incorporates this.

BRAVO. It really is as fun as they make it seem.
That's great to hear. Also I agree about the marketing. This is the best EA has marketed live. Seems like they have a game to actually back it up now.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.