Home
News Post

IGN has posted a featured article called The SmackDown Countdown: Finlay.

Quote:
"Finlay has made his mission clear: he's here to fight. That's exactly what he's going to do, and he's always been good at it. Hailing from the mean streets of Belfast, Northern Ireland, Finlay will tell you that he loves to fight, and this double-tough individual can back up his bravado."

Game: WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2009Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 16 - View All
WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2009 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Altimus @ 09/03/08 01:29 AM
The screen breaking when a special done is a terrible and unnecessary effect.

Commentary seems as stale as before with very minor improvements.

All in all this will be the first time I won't be purchasing a Smackdown game come launch but renting it. And that says a lot regarding how big of a fan I was of the series.

# 2 CaptainZombie @ 09/03/08 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XLR3

All in all this will be the first time I won't be purchasing a Smackdown game come launch but renting it. And that says a lot regarding how big of a fan I was of the series.
Why do they have to go and do that stupid stuff like the screen breaking.

# 3 Altimus @ 09/03/08 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeonosisX
Why do they have to go and do that stupid stuff like the screen breaking.
Last year they had that annoying shotgun noise and the weird repeating camera angle style which was just as annoying.

It adds nothing to it and just takes the realism away. I hope you can turn it off.

# 4 mgoblue @ 09/03/08 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XLR3

Wow...that is such a horrible effect. It really kinda ruins the finisher moment, ugh.

I'll be gameflying just because there's too many games out and this doesn't look to have that much compelling me to purchase.

# 5 Altimus @ 09/03/08 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
Wow...that is such a horrible effect. It really kinda ruins the finisher moment, ugh.

I'll be gameflying just because there's too many games out and this doesn't look to have that much compelling me to purchase.
Sure does. I never understood why that do that.

It just kills the excitement of the finisher.

# 6 JiggidyJames @ 09/03/08 05:57 PM
I never played 08. The series is stale and peaked with HCTP.

If the TNA game is crap, I'll probably get this. But I'm still getting mileage outta FPR.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.