Home
News Post

The NHL 09 demo is available. Please post your impressions here.

NHL 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NHL 09Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 47 - View All
NHL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 savoie2006 @ 09/09/08 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
It's not the same on the 360 either. The dekeing and shot aiming are reversed compared to last year.
They are if you leave setting as Camera Relative. If you switch it to Always up, the controls for shooting are Analog stick Down to Wind, Up to Shoot. If it is set the camera relative, you start with the controls be Up to Wind up, Down to Shoot.It was the same thing for 08.

# 102 mercalnd @ 09/09/08 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoie2006
They are if you leave setting as Camera Relative. If you switch it to Always up, the controls for shooting are Analog stick Down to Wind, Up to Shoot. If it is set the camera relative, you start with the controls be Up to Wind up, Down to Shoot.It was the same thing for 08.
The problem is not up/down for shooting. It's that with the Always Up control option when you are going down left and right are reversed which gets insanely confusing.

# 103 savoie2006 @ 09/09/08 03:40 PM
Sorry,but I haven't noticed anything different. Maybe I'm just too wrapped up in it all. Everything plays fine to me.

# 104 BleacherCreature @ 09/09/08 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
What about last year when Montreal came back against the Rangers after being down live five goals?
Damn, I'm still trying hard to forget that.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.