Home
News Post

The Pure demo has been released, please download it and post your impressions here.

Pure screenshot gallery - Click to view Pure screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: PureReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 6 - View All
Pure Videos
Member Comments
# 1 CS10029 @ 09/04/08 03:41 PM
Got the demo for this from Gamestop a while ago. Played it yesterday for about 15 minutes. It's actually a pretty cool game. Good looking graphics. Not too bad of a control set up. A pretty easy to use trick/turbo set up. Awesome looking tracks that launch you extremely high in the air.

I would download it and give it a try it. Quite the sleeper of a game here.

# 2 ExtremeGamer @ 09/04/08 04:40 PM
Yeah, I've had it about a week, I wasn't sure what to expect, came out of it loving the title.

# 3 CS10029 @ 09/04/08 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Yeah, I've had it about a week, I wasn't sure what to expect, came out of it loving the title.
Exactly. I saw the Disney marking and was expecting a craptastic game. Pretty fun, doubt people will really give it a chance though.

# 4 terpinheelland @ 09/04/08 10:48 PM
I like it.
It reminds me of ATV Off Road Fury

# 5 RunN1st @ 09/05/08 02:12 PM
I really enjoyed this one. I'm more of a sim racing fan but I had a blast last night.

# 6 lnin0 @ 09/05/08 06:37 PM
Looks great and a fun romp but I wouldn't probably consider rental material only. Just seemed like it would get a big shallow quick - simplistic trick controls, overly forgiving physics and a complete lack of AI - although strong net code might make up somewhat for that.

# 7 eDotd @ 09/05/08 10:45 PM
I love this game.

There will be more "special tricks" (LB+RB) in retail though right? Or is it only the 3 that's in the demo?

Edit: Nevermind. Just exited the demo and saw there will be over 70 tricks. There's a strong possibility I'll pick this up when it drops.

# 8 allBthere @ 09/06/08 01:05 AM
I liked the demo. I liked the jumping, it reminds me of dreams I get from time to time (skiing or running and jumping) where you go so high that it seems impossible and a bit scary to land, it's almost like flying.

# 9 CS10029 @ 09/06/08 03:40 AM
This is the definately the sleeper of the year.

# 10 Blzer @ 09/06/08 09:36 AM
This is SSX meets ATV Offroad Fury... definitely not a bad combination.

The demo is fantastic, and there are like fifty more tracks in the regular version I believe. Pretty wicked. The laps are very long as well, that's a nice touch.

I just hope that there are different difficulty settings and that there's multiplayer... both online and offline.

# 11 bigfnjoe96 @ 09/06/08 01:54 PM
Simply Brilliant.... BTW has anyone been able to pull off a "Special Trick". I just pulled-1 of.. Words can't describe the awesomeness I felt while in the air...

# 12 Mrcabone @ 09/06/08 03:24 PM
Im not a big fan of these type of racing games, but I enjoyed Pure.(wish the demo was multiplayer).This is the type of game that should be released around Jan-March,just too many big titles coming in October for me to buy Pure.

# 13 CS10029 @ 09/07/08 02:30 AM
I agree completely. Wrong time for this game to come out. Everyone is saving money for the big titles and Christmas.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.