Home
News Post

IGN has the details.

Quote:
"With NHL 09 finally making the jump to true online sports competition with multiple players playing the roles of every athlete on the court, pitch or field, don't be surprised if every sports game on the planet follows suit."

Game: FIFA Soccer 09Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 28 - View All
FIFA Soccer 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 blaza @ 09/15/08 04:56 PM
Sounds like a blast. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

# 42 KG @ 09/15/08 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Ha! Me and a few other guys (blax, kgx, tp? not sure exactly who) played some random guys a few weeks ago who were offside trapping every chance they got, even as far up as midfield. It took us a while to adapt, but eventually we did and beat them down. We had several 3 & 4 man breakaways alone with the 'keeper once we got our timing down.

This should be really fun and I'm up for the 360 team. I liked playing CM or CDM the most in 08 OTP and wouldn't be opposed to playing in the back line. But I like to play positional defense, so I'm not sure if that translates well to online play, given the effectiveness of charging anything that moves, hence why I'm such a terrible 'any'...

I remember that game. It was very frustrating at first but once we focused on discipline we tore them apart. If you could get the communication down pact, the offsides-trap could be very effective.

I'm down for a lil support striker.

# 43 uofm1508 @ 09/16/08 06:37 PM
I would love to be a part of this.

I prefer to play outside mid, but would also play an outside defender if needed.

# 44 EXboxur @ 09/16/08 06:50 PM
I stated quite a while back, CDM.

I play in the style of De Rossi.

# 45 Moses Shuttlesworth @ 09/16/08 07:35 PM
I'm down for PS3. Pared and XLR3 know what the consequences are when playing me.

# 46 Blaxican8504 @ 09/16/08 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgx2thez
I remember that game. It was very frustrating at first but once we started feeding Blax the ball, we tore them apart. If you could get the communication down pact, the offsides-trap could be very effective.

I'm down for a lil support striker.
I fixed that for you.

# 47 Qb @ 09/17/08 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXboxur
I play in the style of De Rossi.
So you miss a lot of PKs, eh? Sorry, couldn't resist a chance to take a jab at the OSCL trophy-holder...

# 48 EXboxur @ 09/17/08 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
So you miss a lot of PKs, eh? Sorry, couldn't resist a chance to take a jab at the OSCL trophy-holder...
lol

At least you didn't make a Portia de Rossi joke, funny guy.

# 49 Qb @ 09/17/08 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXboxur
lol

At least you didn't make a Portia de Rossi joke, funny guy.
Ah, yes. Recently married to Ellen; that certainly has some joke-making potential. You know I'm kidding, of course. You've mopped the floor with me enough times to know that I respect your skills...

# 50 EXboxur @ 09/17/08 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
You know I'm kidding, of course.
For sure.

I can't wait to team up with all you guys and kick some arse in 09.

# 51 KG @ 09/17/08 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaxican8504
I fixed that for you.

haha...such a striker mentality

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.