Home
News Post

The FIFA Soccer 09 demo is available, please post your impressions here.

FIFA Soccer 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view FIFA Soccer 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: FIFA Soccer 09Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 28 - View All
FIFA Soccer 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 201 southernbelle @ 09/29/08 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by calcutta
Has anyone seen CPU players perform tricks at all? Even simple ones like stepovers etc because i certainly haven't seen it (playing on Professional) and i usually jockey the ball carrier rather than rush in to tackle, which gives them enough time and room to perform them.

To be fair, the one player who'd be most adept at continual performing tricks in the demo is Robinho who usually doesn't make an appearance until very late, but i also haven't noticed CPU Ronnie perform anything 'tricky' whn i play against Milan.

I hope this isn't an indication of the full game...or perhaps they do so on World Class? (i played a few games on WC but i don't recall any tricks there either)
i have not - but i went back to play 08 and the skilled players def perform moves in the 2008 version. joe cole gave me fits. i hope they kept the same logic.

# 202 teambayern @ 09/29/08 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle
i have not - but i went back to play 08 and the skilled players def perform moves in the 2008 version. joe cole gave me fits. i hope they kept the same logic.
Wasn't this the result of a patch, and they didn't perform moves OFB?

# 203 elliottcarbone @ 09/29/08 07:35 PM
Is it just me or is there no way to do step overs anymore? What ever happened to using the R2 button and slowing down the play with the ball at your feet. This is not looking good for me because I love dribbling the ball and to me it seems like EA has taken a step back in terms of ball control. Maybe I just need to play the demo a little more. Any thoughts....

# 204 teambayern @ 09/30/08 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliottcarbone
Is it just me or is there no way to do step overs anymore? What ever happened to using the R2 button and slowing down the play with the ball at your feet. This is not looking good for me because I love dribbling the ball and to me it seems like EA has taken a step back in terms of ball control. Maybe I just need to play the demo a little more. Any thoughts....
I think its much easier to pull of moves and dribble. Maybe you're using a different control config?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.