Home
News Post

Game: NBA Live 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
NBA Live 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Stumbleweed @ 09/15/08 01:21 PM
Nice trailer. Saw a basic off-the-backboard layup for the first time... haha, hopefully that's good news.

Was that super-beefy dude at the beginning Shawn Marion? Hard to tell...

# 2 AlexBrady @ 09/15/08 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
Nice trailer. Saw a basic off-the-backboard layup for the first time... haha, hopefully that's good news.

Was that super-beefy dude at the beginning Shawn Marion? Hard to tell...
That was Brandon Roy Stumbleweed.

# 3 23 @ 09/15/08 01:33 PM
LOL, what is Kevin Durant doing Clyde Drexler's famous in game dunk man?

Thats blasphemy

# 4 Stumbleweed @ 09/15/08 01:37 PM
Yeah that was some free throw line steez too hah... That was the only out of place-looking part of that trailer aside from Roy looking like Dwight Howard build-wise..

# 5 bball_1523 @ 09/15/08 01:37 PM
is that how the game will look or is that just replay mode or some highlight thing?

# 6 Stumbleweed @ 09/15/08 01:38 PM
I'd guess it's carefully-chosen replays like most gameplay trailers. I didn't see anything that looked CGI'd or far beyond what I've seen in the demo.

# 7 CallMeDrop @ 09/15/08 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDRE_OS
LOL, what is Kevin Durant doing Clyde Drexler's famous in game dunk man?

Thats blasphemy
I hope/wish that you can handle the ball like that in the real game.

# 8 23 @ 09/15/08 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
Yeah that was some free throw line steez too hah... That was the only out of place-looking part of that trailer aside from Roy looking like Dwight Howard build-wise..
Clyde nearly jumped from the ft line, if he didn't. It was like a perfect replica of what happened.

Kicked up his feet just like Clyde and all

# 9 Stumbleweed @ 09/15/08 01:52 PM
Maybe they figured out a way to capture moves from old TV broadcasts... you're right, it looked 100% perfect. Out of place for KD I think, but still pretty cool to see re-created in a game.

# 10 23 @ 09/15/08 01:55 PM
Check the 2:02 mark

I'd edit that from KD's arsenal myself

# 11 Hassan Darkside @ 09/15/08 02:25 PM
Did Arenas dribble the ball through Howard(?)'s legs at the beginning of the vid? Anyway, that was one of the best trailer's I've seen I will admit. The game looked amazing to me, especially Prince's dunk and VC's 360. Hmm, I might have to give this one a shot this year.

# 12 DW3 @ 09/15/08 02:32 PM
ea has my 60 bucks. game looks great

# 13 SageInfinite @ 09/15/08 02:35 PM
Now EA knows that game doesn't look or animate like that!!!

Unless they did some major tuning since the demo, NBA Live 09 does not look or move like that. It looks great this year, but I call this trailer BS.

# 14 Muzyk23 @ 09/15/08 02:35 PM
lol at all the excitement

if only the game looked and played like this

# 15 Blazix @ 09/15/08 02:41 PM
Nice trailer overall, I agree it was one of the best trailers i've seen. But why is Seattle used instead of OKC thunder and why is Elton Brand still in a clippers jersey? Well anyway it was an awesome trailer and I liked tayshaun's dunk and Gilbert's pass

# 16 Pared @ 09/15/08 02:43 PM
If you're an NBA fan, you should love that trailer.

They gave a lot of love to some small, player specific details in that vid. Well done.

EA's contacts in the music industry are top-notch. They always get at least one great, new song early for their games.

That song with Flip and Akon is hot.

# 17 23 @ 09/15/08 02:53 PM
If you look at the video from the VLC media player and slowed down, Pared is right, they showed alot.

Sheed complaining, Gil traveled big time and palmed the ball on that pass.. Tay's flawless takeoff and dunk, even the same with VC, although it was spiced up.

The guy at the beginning is not Brandon Roy. I thought so too until i saw he had on purple shoes... It was Deron Williams with a Utah practice jersey on.

KD's dunk was all Drexler and they should be ashamed of that one

# 18 phant030 @ 09/15/08 02:56 PM
OMG, why ppl always hating? The trailer is hot. Its just hot. All looked in game...showed differences in player sizes..if there are other quick strike moves available not shown in demo...nice dunks and lay ins....great trailer...looks great...i enjoyed demo....so looks like a day one purchase for me. Buying both gms.

# 19 GangGreen bloodz @ 09/15/08 03:00 PM
dog thats not real gameplay
nba live 08 had the same trailer thing with Gilbert arenas,,wen he made that shot
its not real gameplay EA jus made it seem that wayy
play the demo and tell me it look wayyyyyy different than that trailer

# 20 ThaGenecyst @ 09/15/08 03:04 PM
the trailer looks great but i'm having a hard time believing we'll be able to do most of that given the demo we played and Beluba saying it was a 95% build

However... that trailer was bananas

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.