Home
Madden 09 News Post

September 15, 2008 — On Tuesday, September 16, at 11:00 p.m., ESPN2 will begin airing the fourth season of Madden Nation, a reality television series in which the country’s top 10 Madden NFL 09 players compete in a cross-country elimination tournament. Gamers will represent top NFL athletes and get the chance to meet their respective pro players along the way. Darren McFadden of the Oakland Raiders and Jeff Garcia of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are featured in the first and second episodes. The final tournament is played in New York City’s Times Square for a grand prize of $100,000 and the ultimate title of the best Madden NFL gamer in the nation.

Madden NFL football has become a cultural phenomenon and has evolved into the must-have sports title every year, selling more than 70 million* units over its lifetime. Recently named Best Sports Game of E3 in the official “Game Critics Best of Show Awards”, Madden NFL 09 celebrates the 20th anniversary of the best-selling franchise. Madden NFL 09 is the First Sports Game That Adapts To You and introduces more than 85 new features and enhancements.

Madden NFL 09 is available for the Xbox 360™ video game system from Microsoft, PlayStation®2 and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment systems, Wii™, Nintendo DS™, PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) handheld entertainment system and is rated E by the ESRB. Madden NFL 09 20th Anniversary Collector’s Edition is available on the Xbox 360™ and PLAYSTATION®3.

For more information about Madden NFL 09, please visit www.madden09.com.

Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 JMD @ 09/17/08 08:33 AM
On Tuesday, September 16, at 11:00 p.m., ESPN2 will begin airing the fourth season of Madden Nation, a reality television series in which the country’s top 10 Madden NFL 09 players compete in a cross-country elimination tournament.

Now that is funny. "The country's top 10 Madden players"

I think they mean the top 10 Madden glitchers and cheeseballers.

It's sad that one of these morons is going to win a bunch of cash.

# 22 fantasysportsguy @ 09/17/08 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monta8
I watched both episodes and i didn't see any cheesing.
So you think rolling the QB out on every.....single......freakin'.....snap, is legit gameplay?

# 23 callmetaternuts @ 09/17/08 10:13 AM
Just bothers me how these guys glitch and cheese their way to a win, make a commercial stating that, and he wins money, are you serious?

# 24 Brian Gee @ 09/17/08 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasysportsguy
So you think rolling the QB out on every.....single......freakin'.....snap, is legit gameplay?
That's not cheesing.

# 25 xV3L0CiTY @ 09/17/08 03:34 PM
Free advertisement for Madden...

Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing though.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.