Home
News Post

Read the full press release, right here.

Quote:
"PURE, the award-winning action sports video game, shipped today and will be available at all major retailers on September 23. PURE will be available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and Windows based-PC."

Pure screenshot gallery - Click to view Pure screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: PureReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 6 - View All
Pure Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 09/17/08 07:29 AM
Interesting press release..Pure came out yesterday. LOL

# 2 ofdman @ 09/18/08 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Interesting press release..Pure came out yesterday. LOL
LOL!

Wow...

BTW, I have it and it is AWESOME!! Reminds me a LOT, and I mean A LOT! of Motorstorm on the PS3.

Which is a good thing. If you liked MS or like over the top arcade racers then PURE is for you! It really is deep and a GREAT game!

# 3 rocket21 @ 09/19/08 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ofdman
LOL!

Wow...

BTW, I have it and it is AWESOME!! Reminds me a LOT, and I mean A LOT! of Motorstorm on the PS3.

Which is a good thing. If you liked MS or like over the top arcade racers then PURE is for you! It really is deep and a GREAT game!
I agree - this game is incredible. It seems to really be lacking in publicity, though, which surprises me given that Disney is publishing it.

I think it is more SSX on four-wheelers than it is Motorstorm, though.

I really thought I would get bored with it, but there is enough to do between the different race types and tweaking your quad that I hadn't gotten tired of it yet. I would highly recommend the game.

# 4 ofdman @ 09/21/08 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket21
I agree - this game is incredible. It seems to really be lacking in publicity, though, which surprises me given that Disney is publishing it.

I think it is more SSX on four-wheelers than it is Motorstorm, though.

I really thought I would get bored with it, but there is enough to do between the different race types and tweaking your quad that I hadn't gotten tired of it yet. I would highly recommend the game.
YES! SSX!! As a matter of fact, I am picking up SSX 3 & SSX Tricky tomorrow for my PS3! I haven't played those in a very long time and PURE has me wanting some SSX lol!

So, you're exactly right! SSX is a better comparison. Maybe a combo platter of SSX and MS

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.