Home
News Post

Gamespot has posted some NBA 2K9 screenshots that feature Association 2.0 & more.

Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 i c u cant stop me @ 09/17/08 10:45 PM
so when is the demo comming out????

# 162 TMagic @ 09/17/08 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
You have to be kidding me. CP3 is much better than Iverson at this point. I don't even think this is debatable.
Don't even bother man. Just let it go. Some just don't understand. lol

# 163 mbyankees23 @ 09/17/08 10:49 PM
This game is go to be freaking amazing!!! I went and paid off my pre-order today. I don't want anything to slow me down when I go and pick it up. Oct. 7th cant get here soon enough!

# 164 mvb34 @ 09/17/08 10:53 PM
So where is the in-game footage??

# 165 BigTigLSU @ 09/17/08 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotim19
I saw that as well... they had me scratching my head on that one. He is a very good player but one way hes better than Iverson which they rated a 94
LOL

I love Iverson but we not talking about young AI with the 76ers but AI on the Nuggs

cp3>AI(2008)

# 166 timotim19 @ 09/17/08 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTigLSU
LOL

I love Iverson but we not talking about young AI with the 76ers but AI on the Nuggs

cp3>AI(2008)
Yeah, the same Nuggs that has Melo on the team. AI is a much more dominate player than CP3, he can take over a game much faster and gives the defence much more of a problem.

# 167 Hassan Darkside @ 09/17/08 11:47 PM
But Iverson's skill/attribute set is not ideal for a PG, well not as ideal as Paul's is.

# 168 Juice Malone @ 09/17/08 11:48 PM
Quote:
Yeah, the same Nuggs that has Melo on the team. AI is a much more dominate player than CP3, he can take over a game much faster and gives the defence much more of a problem.
Is it the year 2000? Am i dreaming?

No? Ok then you dont know basketball.

AI is barely in top 5.

right now its CP3 and Deron Williams at the top two spots everybody else is fighting for scraps.

If AI is the greatest guard around why is his team so garbage?

# 169 mobiuseinz @ 09/17/08 11:56 PM
This is pretty cool. I also like the fact that they managed to get in OKC Thunder logo and jersey into the game.... i know not a lot of people will play with them, but still it adds to the authenticity. Good job 2k

# 170 ex carrabba fan @ 09/17/08 11:58 PM
I haven't feared A.I. since 2000-2001. During his prime, he was about as feared and talented as anyone in the entire league including Shaq/TMac/Vince Carter.

Sure he's put up beast numbers since then, but I honestly don't think he makes an elite impact anymore.

When I think about CP3.. all I think about is how great of an impact he has on his team ala 2000 Ivo.

A.I.'s days of impacting his team at a championship level are long gone. Sorry Musyk.

# 171 i c u cant stop me @ 09/17/08 11:59 PM
I just wanna know if the demo is comming out tonight and if so what time?? i mean if its only going to be avaible for only an half an hour. wait....i think it will come out tomarrow anyways i dont think they will release a 30 min demo when everyone is sleep and dont have a chance to download it in that 30min time frame.

# 172 ex carrabba fan @ 09/18/08 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by i c u cant stop me
I just wanna know if the demo is comming out tonight and if so what time?? i mean if its only going to be avaible for only an half an hour.
WTF? You haven't downloaded it yet? I've been playing it for the past 20 minutes.

# 173 timotim19 @ 09/18/08 12:02 AM
Some of you are talking positions - comparing AI/CP3 as point guards... others seem to have watched way too much of the Olympics because Daron Williams aint no where near AI in skill/smarts of the game. He is one of the leagues best young talents and his future looks bright but... Like the saying goes, will have to agree to disagree.

# 174 i c u cant stop me @ 09/18/08 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan
WTF? You haven't downloaded it yet? I've been playing it for the past 20 minutes.

# 175 trobinson97 @ 09/18/08 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88

Lmao, man you went way outta your way to tell that one.

# 176 Juice Malone @ 09/18/08 12:16 AM
Quote:
Some of you are talking positions - comparing AI/CP3 as point guards... others seem to have watched way too much of the Olympics because Daron Williams aint no where near AI in skill/smarts of the game. He is one of the leagues best young talents and his future looks bright but... Like the saying goes, will have to agree to disagree.

Are you serious?

Deron Williams has arrived, he was a beast last year.

Your talking about this cat like hes got work to do before he is good, your crazy. He put up 21 and 10 last year in the playoffs and 19 and 9 the year before, what else does he need to do to get your approval?

He can shoot the lights out, he can penetrate, he can drive and dish, and he is built like Baron Davis. You need to watch some utah games next year.

AI can not win unless a team is built around him and those days are over. He is not the mvp candidate he once was.

# 177 Jano @ 09/18/08 12:16 AM
Off topic but how do you get a person's name (who aren't OS members) in a quote I could never figure that out?

# 178 DakkoN @ 09/18/08 12:21 AM
[ quote=name ] [ / quote ]

# 179 Shakedowncapo @ 09/18/08 12:23 AM
You mean like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Shongo

I'm a NBA LIVE fanboy

Easy, [quote=insert name] ... [/Quote

Just fill in the last bracket..

# 180 realtalktruth @ 09/18/08 12:24 AM
cp3 is a great pg, iverson is a superstar, even in his old age he is better than him. you can't even talk about iverson impacting his team and making his team elite because then you would have to fault the suns and steve nash especially since their team is much better than his.

besides, iverson for whatever reason is trying to co-pilot the nuggets with melo, instead of being himself. when he acts like himself he shows the same skills that he had 2000-2001.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.