Home
News Post

Bikes for Burnout Paradise are available now, download them and tell us what you think!

*Update: We've just added a trailer, showing off the bikes in action.

Game: Burnout ParadiseReader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 25 - View All
Burnout Paradise Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Pete1210 @ 09/18/08 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulls23
After downloading, I get a "downloadable content damaged" Error. Anybody else having problems?
I had that problem with the last content. I just downloaded it again and then it was fine.

# 2 bkfount @ 09/18/08 11:18 AM
I wish I had my xbox already

# 3 aukevin @ 09/18/08 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Is there something on the 360 version of this that's not on the PS3? (Other than the rediculous for a game update week wait for people that don't want to play online.) The PS3 one was 165MB and the 360 one is 445MB.

I love them so far.
Did the 360 ever get the previous update that added the two online cars plus the new online game modes? Maybe they combined them for the 360.

# 4 videobastard @ 09/18/08 06:15 PM
Gives the game more replay value because i did not play the game in a minute. I wish they counted take downs with the bikes though. I did some of the time races for daytime and night. I got to give props to the developers for updating this game without charging...

# 5 Steve_OS @ 09/18/08 10:18 PM
Just added a trailer showing off the bikes, check it out.

# 6 auburntigersfan @ 09/28/08 01:43 PM
I just now downloaded this, the bikes are incredible. This has got to be the best single update a game has ever gotten.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.