Home
Madden 09 News Post

Pasta Padre has posted roster update details of Madden NFL 09.

Quote:
"The fourth roster update for Madden 09 is currently set to be out later today. EA is attempting to release an update every week now and that consistency is welcome. This update includes Shawne Merriman going to the IR, all the receiver changes for the Seahawks (except for Nate Burleson to the IR?), the Broncos receive the benefit of several ratings increases, and Adrian Peterson moves up to a 98."

Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 nickv0923 @ 09/23/08 02:29 AM
Titans:

Also Chris Johnson is finally 99 in speed

i think michael griffin needs to be faster
and so does cortland finnegan

# 22 Jono078 @ 09/23/08 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
i have a quick question about adding pictures. How is it (atleast for the Chargers, i havent checked other teams because i don't really knowwho they add) that they can add pictures with the new players. Example, roster update 3 added Tim Dobbins and this update added Antwan Applewhite. Both of these players have pictures and were not in the game prior to these updates. How is it that they add pictures for them but guys like Paul Oliver and Mike Tolbert still do not have them (and other guys without them)? I'm just curious and interested not complaining.
I suspect that those player were in the database but were hidden - good example is Adam Jones. They would have put him in there but hid him until he got the all clear to play for the Cowboys and now his picture is there.

That's my guess anyway.

# 23 Grasshopper30 @ 09/29/08 03:35 AM
They can't use the current year's headshots in game for some reason. If you notice, every picture is from last year's headshots, save the rookies, which are taken from the combine, as you can tell from the gray sweats they all wear. If a rookie had no combine invite, and in turn no photo, they cannot have a photo because their current season's headshot is for some reason not allowed.

Sucks, right?

# 24 TJdaSportsGuy @ 09/29/08 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grasshopper30
They can't use the current year's headshots in game for some reason. If you notice, every picture is from last year's headshots, save the rookies, which are taken from the combine, as you can tell from the gray sweats they all wear. If a rookie had no combine invite, and in turn no photo, they cannot have a photo because their current season's headshot is for some reason not allowed.

Sucks, right?
I don't know about that. I watched the Bills-Rams game yesterday and the headshots CBS was using for Buffalo were the same ones used in Madden.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.