Home
News Post

We have just posted some more screenshots from our beta copy of NBA 2K9. More to come...

NBA 2K9 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K9 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jewelz1132 @ 09/20/08 08:42 AM
its not really a big issue because I've cut ties with Allen Iverson lol..but not having the home/away colors with accessories kinda pisses me off

# 2 İroke @ 09/20/08 09:02 AM
Thanks Steve. Can you consider some love for the Blazers in the next round? I would love to view a pic of Rudy Fernandez if possible.

# 3 RoyalBoyle78 @ 09/20/08 09:11 AM
Thanks Steve, you the best, keep it coming.

# 4 Mintsa @ 09/20/08 09:22 AM
Thanks Steve......

Bosh looks great 2K9, they finally got the dreads on him.

# 5 t216 @ 09/20/08 10:15 AM
Thanks.

# 6 eko718 @ 09/20/08 10:38 AM
Thanks Steve. This is all appreciated.

# 7 youvalss @ 09/20/08 12:16 PM
Thanks, nice pics! Looks like Iverson has generic shoes.

# 8 akiracy @ 09/21/08 02:22 AM
nice pictures

# 9 ZephyrSong @ 09/21/08 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelz1132
its not really a big issue because I've cut ties with Allen Iverson lol..but not having the home/away colors with accessories kinda pisses me off
this is the only post that doesn't have "thank you in it"...

first of all, thanks Steve. very nice shots you gave us.. thanks for uploading all the pics and vids you can.. kudos man!

# 10 jewelz1132 @ 09/21/08 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrSong
this is the only post that doesn't have "thank you in it"...

first of all, thanks Steve. very nice shots you gave us.. thanks for uploading all the pics and vids you can.. kudos man!
Just because I didnt say "thank you" doesnt mean that I wasnt grateful for the pics...I was glad to finally see the game without 2K saying they were leaked or they are not from a good build..At the time I didnt even know who took the pics..I was just commenting on what I saw..I'm guessing the comment about the colors triggered you because I highly doubt you say thanks to every screenshot taker through out all game sites....but "Thank You" Steve for the pics, ESPECIALLY the 76ers ones...Willie Green doesnt have a midget head anymore but I see Lou still gotta headband on..

# 11 warnerwlf98 @ 09/21/08 09:37 AM
I love the fact that coach's clipboard made it into NBA from CHoops. One of those coach's clipboard screens highlights the new matchups - where you can make set players to guard opposing players instead of positions guarding positions. DC would be happy.

# 12 Fabric @ 09/21/08 09:46 AM
Does anyone know if Steve plans on releasing any screens or vids from Association 2.0?

# 13 boybetterknow32 @ 09/22/08 10:58 PM
thanks steve for the pics, could you possibly post one of delonte west? im curious to see if they have all his tattoos in the game this year

# 14 Rasco11 @ 09/22/08 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Thanks, nice pics! Looks like Iverson has generic shoes.
Ugh...sorry have to let out a frustration vent, yet again...The generic shoes are killing me! I swear I'm getting a nervous tick the more I see those plain white kicks. As detailed as this game is, it leaves the players feet looking like blank templates. I guess what makes it worse is there are way more generics I'm seeing this year than in past versions...aghhh, we are regressing? I thought Nike and Adidas pretty much had the NBA shoe market cornered?!? I even saw guys I know that wear Nike (Rasheed Wallace) or Adidas (D. Stevenson) that still had generics. I just wish there was a bit more asthethic variety to completely round off the beautiful player models?!?

That stinks about the apparent non home/away accessories too...

Oh well. Thanks for the pics Steve!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.