Home
News Post

We've just posted another gameplay clip from NBA 2K9.

Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 241 sleezy101 @ 09/23/08 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmoney2002
I cannot believe they put in the "Let's Go Raptors!" chant. The pick and roll interaction with Bosh and Calderon looked awesome. For obvious bias reasons, the best vid so far Steve thanks again man...
I hear you man

# 242 JDK @ 09/23/08 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanlee29
wow they have the raptors chant in. sweeeeeeet
Would be cool if they added players like Vince Carter getting booed and the "Let's Go Raptors, VC Sucks" chant. Or even the HOOOOWWAAARD Free throw chant in the playoffs.

# 243 edubbs @ 09/23/08 07:22 PM
Simballer, could you chime in about the CPU playcalling for 2k9?

You guys have team specific playbooks set to each team by default.

However, in recent years the AI will select plays from the "ALL PLAYS PLAYBOOK" and would essentially run the same sets each game for different CPU controlled teams.

Has the cpu playcalling changed in this regard? Is there a way to get the CPU to select only the plays in it's team's playbook in NBA2K9?

# 244 Glucky93 @ 09/23/08 07:43 PM
who else heard that scream from butler after the oop

# 245 Glucky93 @ 09/23/08 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscpaperboy
lol @ haywood da hero...i wonder what level and gm spd dat was. i liked da crowd chants too. Can u sim thru assoc mode and show a vid with playoff atmosphere plz
actually if no one else minds dont post avideo from the playoffs i know u could, but it would ruin it for me and i no i could just not look but its way too tempting thats why the next 13 days are hell and on day 14 the beggining of heaven

# 246 rebe1 @ 09/24/08 12:44 AM
I hope the other stadiums are more accurate. They have the lines in the wrong color (wrong last year too), the basket arms the wrong color (they're red, not white, or purple from last year), and this year they have a new center court logo too.

Anyways, I guess those are just graphics, I rather them give us some real rosters (Raptors already missing a player).

# 247 fluent2332 @ 09/24/08 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
Also those of you that are complaining about Steve not playing on ball D; he is simply controlling whichever player takes the shot and/or commits the turnover. I do this as well vs the CPU
I have a house rule that I play defense with whoever I last scored the basket with or had the ball last on offense. It's more sim to play like that, because I can't manually make a defender go for blocks, steals, etc, it's all based on their tendencies and rating.

What's mad annoying are the people online who are so hyper and switch a ridiculous amount of times going for blocks/steals. I don't switch at all on defense

# 248 DC @ 09/24/08 10:22 AM
^ Yea I got that from you man. Thanks for the inspiration

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.