Home
News Post

We have just posted some player faces, from our beta copy of NBA 2K9. Look for part 2, tomorrow. I will also try and get some more videos up this weekend, so keep your eyes peeled.

NBA 2K9 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K9 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 jewelz1132 @ 09/27/08 07:25 PM
so it can get deleted again??

76ers & Pistons

# 62 i c u cant stop me @ 09/27/08 07:30 PM
Yea we dont want steve to go to jail for violation of the 2ksports rights lol maybe after 2k comes out then who cares about steve. lol iam j/k!

# 63 DakkoN @ 09/27/08 07:35 PM
Keep the video requests in the other thread made specifically for that purpose. This is a thread discussing the screenshots that were posted.

# 64 thesniper321 @ 09/27/08 07:41 PM
nate robinson is as ugly as in real life lmaooo

# 65 leo2k2ndc @ 09/27/08 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesniper321
nate robinson is as ugly as in real life lmaooo
HAHAHAHAHAH...
Richard Jefferson is weird looking, But besides that everyone look Ight, OJ Mayo Nose look a little too big tho

# 66 RubenDouglas @ 09/27/08 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
I'm one of maybe two people who care, but they got the Bobcats court wrong.....again.

However the faces are much improved over 2k8. Looking good!
wrong how?? cant you say they are pretty damn close? except for the new half court logo, whats wrong?

the arena is RIGHT, for the first time ever. the court has the new two tone wood. the NEW TIME WARNER CENTER logo is on the court... 5 rights, 1 wrong? and youre cant seem to say anything positive?

typical

# 67 thmst30 @ 09/28/08 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
wrong how?? cant you say they are pretty damn close? except for the new half court logo, whats wrong?

the arena is RIGHT, for the first time ever. the court has the new two tone wood. the NEW TIME WARNER CENTER logo is on the court... 5 rights, 1 wrong? and youre cant seem to say anything positive?

typical
WTF! Yea I didn't say anything positive. Want to go back and read my post. Plus did I whine and bitch about it. No I just simply stated it was wrong again. Its more accurate than it has been, but still wrong. Did I say ANYTHING that negative. Why the hell are you jumping on me for a simple statement. Never trashed 2K or anything. Damn dude, seriously nothing about that post warranted your response. OS is so sensitive these days. Bring back the old times. ****.

# 68 i c u cant stop me @ 09/28/08 12:20 AM
Quote:

typical
LOL 5 rights and 1 worng and they still complain..thats like dateing a supermodel but you broke up with her cause she has a little scar on her leg.

# 69 stillatin @ 09/28/08 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by i c u cant stop me
LOL 5 rights and 1 worng and they still complain..thats like dateing a supermodel but you broke up with her cause he has a little scar on her leg.
He has a scar on her leg? what kinda tranny supermodels....

# 70 RubenDouglas @ 09/28/08 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
WTF! Yea I didn't say anything positive. Want to go back and read my post. Plus did I whine and bitch about it. No I just simply stated it was wrong again. Its more accurate than it has been, but still wrong. Did I say ANYTHING that negative. Why the hell are you jumping on me for a simple statement. Never trashed 2K or anything. Damn dude, seriously nothing about that post warranted your response. OS is so sensitive these days. Bring back the old times. ****.
maybe a terrible assumption on my part and apologies if so, but its more about whats NOT said than anything. devs and such come here, and i wouldnt say they expect "props" or recognition and it never should just be blindly given out, but wow, 5 or so positive things have happened for your teams court/stadium and you make that simple statement of whats WRONG with it. It just doesnt come off right in my eyes. You do state above that YES it is more accurate than last year (but still wrong).. thats all i wanted to see and hear from the get go.

Not a Big deal. this place shouldnt be about blind loyality and im glad its not. but its just like the madden devs here at OS, they wanna know whats RIGHT with the game ,as well as whats wrong. how depressing is it hearing about the one thing thats wrong, and not the 5 things that are right. they then wonder if those positives were even recognized? Negativity rules. Again not a big deal just something i gathered from that initial short brief comment.

and its not even about some OS code of posting conduct of "posts need to have positives and negatives" that im advocating out here, its just ive seen how 2k did yall bad the last few years with the bobcats team and now its better than ever, and im just not seeing that enthusiasm.

# 71 NINJAK2 @ 09/28/08 01:16 AM
thanks steve. With the exception of Andre Miller (imo) these faces are spot on.

# 72 AlexBrady @ 09/28/08 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
thanks steve. With the exception of Andre Miller (imo) these faces are spot on.
Hmm, Andre Miller looked fine to me. You sure about that?

# 73 thmst30 @ 09/28/08 01:34 AM
Quote:
maybe a terrible assumption on my part and apologies if so, but its more about whats NOT said than anything. devs and such come here, and i wouldnt say they expect "props" or recognition and it never should just be blindly given out, but wow, 5 or so positive things have happened for your teams court/stadium and you make that simple statement of whats WRONG with it. It just doesnt come off right in my eyes. You do state above that YES it is more accurate than last year (but still wrong).. thats all i wanted to see and hear from the get go.

Not a Big deal. this place shouldnt be about blind loyality and im glad its not. but its just like the madden devs here at OS, they wanna know whats RIGHT with the game ,as well as whats wrong. how depressing is it hearing about the one thing thats wrong, and not the 5 things that are right. they then wonder if those positives were even recognized? Negativity rules. Again not a big deal just something i gathered from that initial short brief comment.

and its not even about some OS code of posting conduct of "posts need to have positives and negatives" that im advocating out here, its just ive seen how 2k did yall bad the last few years with the bobcats team and now its better than ever, and im just not seeing that enthusiasm.
OK, well part of my not being enthusiastic is that I have not seen proof that they aren't still playing in the Charlotte Coliseum. If they have the arena in this year that was built 3 years ago, then I will be enthusiastic. Also, I can live with the court, but its just such a simple little change that would have made it 100% correct. Anyway, its all good. I give mad props to the whole 2K team for what I've seen so far with 2K9. Plus my ****ty Bobcats kind of deserve to get the short end of the stick every year.

# 74 RubenDouglas @ 09/28/08 01:48 AM
thmst30, I have a keen eye for this sort of stuff.

from the official trailer:

-NOTICE THE LCD PIXEL lighted up around the arena. Also notice that it splits into two levels behind the basket.

relate that to a real photo:

It's not a coincedence in both photos that the behind the basket lcd lining is ABOVE the sideline lcd wraparounds.

The TimeWarnerCable logo:

That logo is also on the midcourt area seen only for a few seconds in a konsolekingz video feed days ago.

its probably unfair to assume that people have been reading me state this dozens of times over the past week or that they read here constantly. So it may just be the first news some of yall have about that. I shouldnt assume anything. from the info I had I am estatic as an nba fan in general.

# 75 thmst30 @ 09/28/08 12:54 PM
Yep, I'd say they definitely got the new arena in there. Everything is going to be great!

# 76 NINJAK2 @ 09/28/08 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBrady
Hmm, Andre Miller looked fine to me. You sure about that?
Yes I am sure...IMO. He doesn't look bad, he just doesn't look as spot on as the others.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.