Home
News Post

We have just posted some screenshots of SBK08 Superbike World Championship.

SBK08 Superbike World Championship screenshot gallery - Click to view SBK08 Superbike World Championship screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: SBK08 Superbike World ChampionshipReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 1 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 robert white @ 10/01/08 08:43 AM
are there two bike game coming out i see two. Superbike world champion, moto gp08 are there two

# 2 Kruza @ 10/01/08 08:52 AM
Yeah, MotoGP '08 and SBK-08 are both coming out this year. Keep in mind that this year's MotoGP game is being developed by Capcom and not by Climax.

Anyway, I am sure enough sick of seeing the release date of SBK-08 get pushed back. And I'm disappointed that there couldn't be more than 8 people racing oniline in this game.

Kruza

# 3 BIG CAROLINA @ 10/01/08 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruza
Yeah, MotoGP '08 and SBK-08 are both coming out this year. Keep in mind that this year's MotoGP game is being developed by Capcom and not by Climax.

Anyway, I am sure enough sick of seeing the release date of SBK-08 get pushed back. And I'm disappointed that there couldn't be more than 8 people racing oniline in this game.

Kruza
I am waiting for both of thses games to come, I have no idea why they being released when the seasons ar ejust about over.

Both series had a race here in the states which really adds to my confusion. I am actually thinking about importing SBK 08 on my PS3 (PAL version).

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.