Home
News Post

Pasta Padre has posted an article entitled, 09 NBA Games Offer Something For Everyone.

Quote:
"Despite the constant bickering between fans of the games this has turned out to be a fantastic season of NBA offerings. Each of the three titles does some things really well while falling short in comparison in other areas. There may be some frustration that there is no “total package” as unrealistic as that may be. Though unlike the NFL and MLB there are multiple choices available on each console which allows for consumers to choose the game that suits them best."

Member Comments
# 1 shadowpuppet @ 10/16/08 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Pasta Padre has posted an article entitled, 09 NBA Games Offer Something For Everyone.
I really agree with the article, although I haven't played NBA live, I play 2k and NBA 09 all the time. 2k for me is when im in the mood for a real basketball simulation and I play 09 when I want to play the life , the mini games or all the other fun features they have. This competition is good for us as consumers, I wish madden still had 2k goin after it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.