Home
PBR News Post

Read the full press release, right here.

Quote:
"Crave Entertainment, a leading publisher of console videogames, and Professional Bull Riders, Inc. (PBR) in partnership with D2C Games, Inc. today announced that PBR Out of the Chute for Wii(tm) and PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system is shipping to retail stores across North America. Capturing all the adrenaline and challenge of the Toughest Sport on Dirt(tm), the game lets you play as a pro bull rider or as a bull in multiple events leading up to the World Finals."

Professional Bull Riders Out of the Chute screenshot gallery - Click to view Professional Bull Riders Out of the Chute screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Professional Bull Riders Out of the ChuteReader Score: 1/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / WiiVotes for game: 4 - View All
Professional Bull Riders Out of the Chute Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Thrash13 @ 10/29/08 01:39 PM
I pre-ordered my copy from the PBR website, yet they aren't sending it out until Friday. So I'll be getting it a week after release date for some odd reason.

Then, to make things worse, I saw the game at Gamestop this past Sunday a couple days before release. I was surprised to even see the game at Gamestop, and I definitely would have gotten the game from there if I would have known that. It was a slight slap in the face.

That being said, I'll give a few impressions when I do get my copy next week.

# 2 DOAsaturn @ 10/30/08 02:43 AM
I reviewed it for my blog guys...

http://www.billingsgazette.net/h/blogs/arcade/?p=264

Gave it a 67%. It's definitely not a bad game, pretty simple really. I included a bunch of vids so you can figure it out for yourself. Gameplay isn't broken but the game isn't all too deep.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.