Home
News Post

Based on the wildly popular Tecmo Super Bowl™, TECMO BOWL: KICKOFF adapts the old-school style and revitalizes it for a newer generation of gamers. The classic, over-the-top, all-American football game enables players of all levels to engage in a fun filled, fast paced, arcade style of football.

The title earned IGN’s Best of E3 2008, Best Sports Game for Nintendo DS as well as a runner-up spot for 1UP’s Best of E3, Best Nintendo DS Game.

Features:
  • Customize your team: Choose your team colors, emblems, player names, team cities and abilities.
  • Wi-Fi and Wireless Multiplayer: Play against your friends across the country or across the room.
  • Variety of teams: Choose from 32 different teams across the country.
  • Cut-scenes: All-new cut-scenes showing off the dramatic presentation of various plays.
  • Super Abilities: Tactical use of the abilities will devastate the opposition.
  • Stylus Control: Feel the action as you use the stylus to control your player.
  • Customizable Playbook: Choose four running and four passing plays to your liking.
  • Music and sound effects: Turn up the heat on your opponent as you play the game to rock ‘n’ roll remixes of the most memorable tunes in football gaming history!
Pre-order your copy of TECMO BOWL: KICKOFF today at GameStop (www.gamestop.com) and receive a TECMO BOWL t-shirt! TECMO BOWL: KICKOFF has been rated “E” (Everyone) by the Entertainment Software Ratings Board (ESRB) and will carry a suggested retail price of US $29.99. The Tecmo Bowl franchise website, including information on the upcoming title is available at www.tecmobowlgame.com.

Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Tecmo Bowl: KickoffReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / WiiVotes for game: 7 - View All
Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff Videos
Member Comments
# 1 TheYankeeKiller @ 11/01/08 05:19 PM
Port it to the PS2!

I'd love an old-school football game like that. I've been looking/waiting for a new football game to appeal to me, and this game would be great to play for a while, but not great enough to make me buy a DS.

Port it to the PS2!

# 2 jyoung @ 11/02/08 02:38 PM
Did the game get pushed back a week or something?

Amazon and Gamefaqs still have it listed for a 11/11 release.

# 3 number10 @ 11/03/08 01:26 PM
Im looking forward to this game. Should be a blast and alot of fun

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.