Home
News Post

THQ sent us the following information about a patch for WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009.

Quote:
"Attention WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 fans!

This e-mail is to inform you that an official patch to address certain functionality related to the Create-A-Superstar feature in WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 is scheduled to be released online for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles before 1/31/09. The patch will allow fans of the leading fighting videogame franchise to give all of their created Superstars full attributes after completing the new Career Mode one time through. Given the overall popularity of the Create-A-Superstar feature and the fans’ ongoing demand for more flexibility, this new patch will greatly enhance the player’s ability to fully customize many created Superstars at the same time.

Thank you for your support!"

Game: WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2009Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 16 - View All
WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2009 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 CM Hooe @ 11/09/08 12:02 PM
Thank goodness they're doing this. Taking one guy through career mode is tedious enough.

# 2 Steven547 @ 11/09/08 08:43 PM
After the past couple years of having to drag your CAW through career mode just to increase a stat, they are just figuring out this is a popular feature?? I hope they patch the poor outside the ring camera angle,where you can't see the wrestler you're attacking if he is on the ground. Or give an option to turn it off / on. I mean, what were they thinking? When they "tested" this and realized the bad angle, what made them leave it in?

# 3 TJdaSportsGuy @ 11/10/08 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
After the past couple years of having to drag your CAW through career mode just to increase a stat, they are just figuring out this is a popular feature?? I hope they patch the poor outside the ring camera angle,where you can't see the wrestler you're attacking if he is on the ground. Or give an option to turn it off / on. I mean, what were they thinking? When they "tested" this and realized the bad angle, what made them leave it in?
I kinda like the new camera angle.

# 4 Amanjira @ 11/13/08 11:06 AM
I hope they make it so that you have the option to turn off the camera angles cause i like the new camera angles

# 5 UNC_Pete @ 11/13/08 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanjira
I hope they make it so that you have the option to turn off the camera angles cause i like the new camera angles
They need a zoom feature where it zooms when you and your opponent on are the outside but not zoomed when the opponent isn't in view outside..

# 6 xrob @ 11/18/08 10:13 AM
Can u download CAWS off the internet from other users for 360. I'm unable to find anything Thanks!

# 7 babythug23 @ 11/23/08 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Can u download CAWS off the internet from other users for 360. I'm unable to find anything Thanks!
From the computer? Like roster saves? For 360 no. For ps3 yea. You can only do it on the 360 is trade CAW.

# 8 xrob @ 11/25/08 11:43 AM
How do u do the trade caw rhis year on 360.

# 9 davegs @ 02/24/10 02:18 PM
I can't believe that wrestler is getting a pilots license i guess they have enough money to do anything they want just about at least a few of them.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.