Home
NCAA March Madness 09 News Post

EA just sent us this Operation Sports exclusive video showing off the Dynasty Mode in NCAA Basketball 09.

Game: NCAA Basketball 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 29 - View All
NCAA Basketball 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jkra0512 @ 11/13/08 06:40 PM
They didn't talk much about the dynasty mode....it was more about their online features and upgrades from last year's version...

Though I do like the layout they had for recruiting much more than choops2k8...the interest level being very low, low, medium, etc. instead of the hard to read interest bar in choops2k8

# 2 countryboy @ 11/13/08 06:46 PM
I am extremely pumped for this game. And any vid that shows a glimpse of the Cards.....

# 3 LingeringRegime @ 11/13/08 10:13 PM
The million dollar question is....

Can you import draft classes from the game to NBA Live? If not, I don't see why anyone would buy this game.

# 4 countryboy @ 11/13/08 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
The million dollar question is....

Can you import draft classes from the game to NBA Live? If not, I don't see why anyone would buy this game.
I don't think you can import draft classes. And maybe the reason some of us are buying the game is because we like college basketball.

# 5 LingeringRegime @ 11/13/08 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I don't think you can import draft classes. And maybe the reason some of us are buying the game is because we like college basketball.
I hear you countryboy I am a die hard college basketball fan as well, but I just don't understand why EA would leave this feature out again.

# 6 Redbird @ 11/13/08 11:24 PM
if that was all that EA could say or show about dynasty mode then I need to apply for their pr job

# 7 jkra0512 @ 11/14/08 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbird
if that was all that EA could say or show about dynasty mode then I need to apply for their pr job
That was a pretty lackadaisical approach to unveiling their dynasty mode. It leads me to believe that the feature isn't all that strong to they had to divert our attention towards something they worked on ALL year...

I want this game, but I want a decent dynasty mode with it or else it's really not much more than playing Arch Rivals with better graphics and more teams.

# 8 countryboy @ 11/14/08 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
I hear you countryboy I am a die hard college basketball fan as well, but I just don't understand why EA would leave this feature out again.
I don't know. Myself, I don't mind as I don't play NBA games. Heck, I usually don't play basketball games, but I am really looking forward to this game.

# 9 ehh @ 11/14/08 10:50 AM
Importing classes is not in the game this year. I don't own Live so it's nothing to me.

# 10 Skyboxer @ 11/15/08 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
For what it's worth draft class stuff isn't that important to me. Greta gameplay and college atmosphere is...
So while I'm disappointed in no multiplayer dynasty I'll probably pick up the game anyways.

# 11 CeltBhoy33 @ 11/16/08 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbird
I fear dynasty mode wasn't really there top priority this year.

# 12 Jonny Toe @ 11/19/08 07:22 AM
The legacy mode was good...The dynasty mode was a huge disappointment... I was expecting more.......

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.