Home
NCAA March Madness 09 News Post

NCAA Basketball 09 has been released, post your impressions here.

NCAA Basketball 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Basketball 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Basketball 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 29 - View All
NCAA Basketball 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 green94 @ 11/18/08 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
The real schedules will be on PSN and XBL in a week or so for download for free...
Why weren't they put in originally? Doesn't make any sense.

# 102 ehh @ 11/18/08 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by green94
Why weren't they put in originally? Doesn't make any sense.
The game was originally scheduled to release on December 4th but EA wanted to get it out earlier so the real schedules were one of the items to be nixed for the November 18th release. Since they can patch it in it's no big deal to me, I'm not starting any dynasties until rosters are finished anyway.

# 103 ehh @ 11/18/08 03:59 PM
The patch info thread was locked for whatever reason, but it will include the ability to edit classic teams. Hoo-rah!

# 104 KG @ 11/18/08 04:00 PM
Can you edit a players jumpshot?

# 105 USF_Guy @ 11/18/08 04:03 PM
DECEMBER 4th for REAL SCHEDULES!!?!?!

Holy crap! Thats a big letdown

# 106 duke776 @ 11/18/08 04:06 PM
Countryboy, I saw your post about the terrible player editor. I have one question, I did hear that you could give tats to created players and not players that were already in the game, could you try to create a player and see if you can actually edit his face(meaning not just those limited options, like create a face where you move the sliders around to change facial features)? Just a theory...

# 107 DirtyJerz32 @ 11/18/08 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke776
Countryboy, I saw your post about the terrible player editor. I have one question, I did hear that you could give tats to created players and not players that were already in the game, could you try to create a player and see if you can actually edit his face(meaning not just those limited options, like create a face where you move the sliders around to change facial features)? Just a theory...
To piggy back this regarding CAPs. Do they give you a player face like the others or a blank silohette?

# 108 countryboy @ 11/18/08 04:27 PM
created players is exactly the same as editing players except you're allowed to give tattoos.

# 109 duke776 @ 11/18/08 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
created players is exactly the same as editing players except you're allowed to give tattoos.
That's really a dissapointment, I guess I'll hold off on getting this and probably pick up live and possibly get this later. I just can't get into it if my guys look completely off. I guess I just was expecting them to have the same thing that live had, which was very good. Thanks for checking though.

# 110 DirtyJerz32 @ 11/18/08 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
That's great & bad. Why would you be able to give tats to CAPs and not Edited players?

But, atlease they are given faces and not just generic black silohettes. I liked the way Live did theres.

With that being said, what do the in coming fresh have? Hopefully they are given faces as well and not the blank silohettes.

# 111 fishepa @ 11/18/08 04:56 PM
I would just like to echo what CountryBoy said about editing rosters, it's pretty damn frustrating. Getting to a players last name you have to scroll down which takes forever. Could there not be a page down button or something?

# 112 Skyboxer @ 11/18/08 04:58 PM
Just got home with it. Will play in about 1/2 hr.

# 113 DirtyJerz32 @ 11/18/08 05:01 PM
[quote=fishepa;2038917148]I would just like to echo what CountryBoy said about editing rosters, it's pretty damn frustrating. Getting to a players last name you have to scroll down which takes forever. Could there not be a page down button or something?[/quote]

MM 08 had something like that but, I dont remember what it was.

I'll have the game in 2 hrs but, someone may have the answered by the time I get it.

# 114 Scoop 24 @ 11/18/08 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
I would just like to echo what CountryBoy said about editing rosters, it's pretty damn frustrating. Getting to a players last name you have to scroll down which takes forever. Could there not be a page down button or something?
hold down and push the l stick down it will go faster

# 115 countryboy @ 11/18/08 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoop 24
hold down and push the l stick down it will go faster
cool thanks.

# 116 countryboy @ 11/18/08 05:50 PM
Quote:
yeah it makes me angry. I've spent numerous hours today trying to UofL players correct and to look something similar to what they should look like. Bummer.

# 117 cdj @ 11/18/08 06:26 PM
Quote:
That is bad, but what's worse is that the newer names to the database were just added to the end and they were not re-alphabetized. For example, look for 'Durant.' It's not where it should be, so people may assume it's not in the audio database. However, if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the Ds, it's there.

# 118 Scoop 24 @ 11/18/08 06:32 PM
lol the realtime weather is nice it changes the weather outside where love is playing.

# 119 rts_wvu @ 11/18/08 06:45 PM
If someone could tell me if the WVU coliseum (dome) is in the game I would greatly appricate it.

# 120 pistonpete @ 11/18/08 06:58 PM
can you position or player lock? skyboxer told me how to do it in the demo, but it didn't work so i thought i'd see if it's in the retail version. thanks

pete

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.