Home
NCAA March Madness 09 News Post

Hi folks,

I saw that BehindShadows is planning on releasing a roster set as soon as he can finish up. Problem with that is he's going to be editing players attributes, looks, etc, as he goes along.

I've always been of the mindset that I prefer to use the rosters the way they came with the game. When you start editing attributes, inevitably, you're going to have a bias towards one team or another and the file won't come out the way it should.

We'll pass the roster file around using the EA Locker. It's important to note that under no circumstances should anything other than a player's name, his height/weight, race, or jersey number be edited. LEAVE THE ATTRIBUTES ALONE!

So...with that said, we need volunteers. Below is a list of all the conferences, along with whether or not they've been done, and by whom they've been edited. Rather than using their OS names, I'm using their gamertags instead so it'll be easier to get the file from, in the EA Locker.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
America East
Atlantic 10
ACC - heelfan (in progress)
Atlantic Sun
Big 12
Big East
Big Sky
Big South
Big 10 - o0luke0o

Big West
CAA - TJdaSportsGuy (Will do sometime tomorrow)
Conference USA
Division I Independents
Horizon League
Ivy League
MAAC
MAC
MEAC
Missouri Valley
Mountain West
Northeast Conference
Ohio Valley Conference
Pac-10 - o0luke0o

Patriot League
SEC
Southern Conference
Southland Conference
Southwestern Athletic Conference
Summit League
Sun Belt
West Coast Conference
WAC

Game: NCAA Basketball 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 29 - View All
NCAA Basketball 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 Terpspimp @ 11/19/08 03:57 PM
look in your freinds locker by pressing x and then selecting your freinds locker it should be in mine under updated2, however in a few minutes bowld will be done with the pac 10 and big west and he will have the most updated one

# 142 unc04heels @ 11/19/08 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpspimp
look in your freinds locker by pressing x and then selecting your freinds locker it should be in mine under updated2, however in a few minutes bowld will be done with the pac 10 and big west and he will have the most updated one
Can I add you as a friend I'm new to all this?

# 143 Terpspimp @ 11/19/08 04:01 PM
sure my gamertag is c2woodsonmvp

# 144 dawhitepowder @ 11/19/08 04:02 PM
BTW, can any of guys verify how many of the smaller schools teams are missing. Like the independent teams?? Also, I heard half the A-Sun conference isn't in the game, if that's true, that sucks.

# 145 unc04heels @ 11/19/08 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpspimp
sure my gamertag is c2woodsonmvp
Thanks, I appreciate that!!

# 146 mikebunc @ 11/19/08 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawhitepowder
BTW, can any of guys verify how many of the smaller schools teams are missing. Like the independent teams?? Also, I heard half the A-Sun conference isn't in the game, if that's true, that sucks.

The A-Sun is in the game
***Correction*** A-Sun is in the game but your right half the teams are missing. I think the skimped down on alot of the small conferences. which is BS. man i miss 2k

# 147 unc04heels @ 11/19/08 04:13 PM
bowld, I sent you a request my gt is unc04heels

# 148 Yoshig1xx3r @ 11/19/08 04:13 PM
Can anyone tell me how many players are on La. Lafayette Roster? .... I will more than likely pick the game up on the way home from work, and would be willing to do the Sunbelt Names.

# 149 dawhitepowder @ 11/19/08 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebunc
The A-Sun is in the game
No, other people say half the teams aren't though. Supposedly, like 15 teams are missing from the smaller conferences. To me, that is a real bite in the ***.

# 150 mikebunc @ 11/19/08 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawhitepowder
No, other people say half the teams aren't though. Supposedly, like 15 teams are missing from the smaller conferences. To me, that is a real bite in the ***.
yea, I corrected my post above. I miss read your post the 1st time. sorry

# 151 dawhitepowder @ 11/19/08 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebunc
yea, I corrected my post above. I miss read your post the 1st time. sorry

Alright cool man, no problem. Yeah, I really miss 2K too. I can see some of the independents not in the game, but to not include a more prevalent conference like the A-Sun and maybe there is another one like this too is just strait BS on EA's part.

# 152 bowld @ 11/19/08 04:24 PM
pac 10 is done and in locker..i couldnt get to big west but will do later if needed..

sorry i work from home and had a few calls while i was doing them thats why it took so long

# 153 Terpspimp @ 11/19/08 04:24 PM
so has anyone heard if bowld ever finished the pac 10 and big west. i see hes not on anymore which means he must not have finished them or he did but didnt tell anyone. i am not his freind yet so id somebody is check and see if he has a finished roster on their with pac 10 and big west done

# 154 mikebunc @ 11/19/08 04:33 PM
i just checked and pac-10 is done. will upload "mikebUNC"

he titled it Pac-10

# 155 dawhitepowder @ 11/19/08 04:35 PM
Alright guys, I should have the game in a couple hours and am more than willing to help. I saw that there is some sort of list a couple pages back. I'll do whatever conferences, doesn't matter to me.

My GT is SpOrTsGuY629

# 156 bowld @ 11/19/08 04:39 PM
yes i did pac 10 and its in my locker..i believe someone was going to download from me and add the mwc and cusa

# 157 dawhitepowder @ 11/19/08 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowld
yes i did pac 10 and its in my locker..i believe someone was going to download from me and add the mwc and cusa
Alright then, if no one is after him, then I'll do a couple conferences.

# 158 03MstGT290 @ 11/19/08 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowld
How many conferences are there that still need to be finished?

Thanks for your efforts and everyone too!

# 159 bowld @ 11/19/08 04:43 PM
well he isnt online so if someone else wants to go just be sure to post here so everyone knows your working on it and tell us what conf ur doing

# 160 Terpspimp @ 11/19/08 04:43 PM
sweet bowld thanks alot. i forget but someone was supposed to do con usa and mountain west after bowld. anyone up for gettin the roster from bowld and doing those now?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.