Home
MLB Front Office Manager News Post

PSX Extreme has posted their preview of MLB Front Office Manager.

Quote:
"Because you’re the general manager, your work starts in the off-season, so it’s actually fitting that this particular title drops in January. You need to scout about for new talent, test the trade waters, handle player contracts, and bear in mind that other GMs aren’t mindless drones. As it turns out, Blue Castle Games will cause competing GMs to have individual agendas, so you need to take this into account when you approach them for trades. If you’re approaching Atlanta for a possible deal, for example, it might be a good idea to come with the prospect of offering a few young pitchers (well, this is based on current reality, which may or may not be reflected in this game). And let’s not forget that despite the title, we’ll go beyond the MLB, as five levels of minor league ball will be included, as well as “Japan bidding,” which is exactly what it sounds like. These days, one has to keep an eye on both the minor league and Japanese talent, so it only makes sense that both are featured. Furthermore, to add even more depth (and insanity) to the presentation, there will be online play in addition to the standard offline."

Game: MLB Front Office ManagerReader Score: 4.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 areobee401 @ 12/12/08 09:26 AM
I wonder how the online play would work. It would be interesting to have some sort of league play.

# 2 SoxFan01605 @ 12/12/08 03:46 PM
I've gotta say that with this game, the more I find out, the more I like. I'm looking forward to some more info and eventually trying it out.

# 3 nyisles16 @ 12/12/08 04:01 PM
It would be kinda neat playing head to head in this.. matching "wits"

# 4 Artman22 @ 12/12/08 04:53 PM
The whole idea sounds nice but i dont think it should be a $60 game imo.

# 5 Thrash13 @ 12/12/08 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art1bk
The whole idea sounds nice but i dont think it should be a $60 game imo.
As far as I know, it's supposed to be $39.99. If it changed to $60, I'm not buying it either.

# 6 jrivera34 @ 12/13/08 07:29 PM
This game and head coach from EA should be a part or mode in mlb2k and madden. It is a shame how much money these companies want to take from us. I think 60 bucks should give us a complete game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.