Home
News Post

UGO has posted their preview of MLB '09: The Show.

Quote:
"It’s probably best to get this out of the way from the outset: I am not a sports guy and if I were, baseball would still rank pretty low among my interests. This is important because I’m about to fill you readers in on preview time spent with Sony’s PlayStation 3-exclusive baseball sim MLB 09: The Show. And while it’s not going to change the opinions of those who prefer other sports or no sports at all, the 2009 edition of The Show looks as though it will offer a deeper, more fulfilling simulation than ever before, with the added benefit of amped up visuals and player-tailored features."

Game: MLB '09: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSPVotes for game: 90 - View All
MLB '09: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Blzer @ 12/19/08 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
You know, I was going to say that it not only looked pretty familiar, but also not that great...

Thanks for the correction.

# 122 Lordcledus @ 12/19/08 06:36 AM
Day one purchase. Guaranteed.

# 123 rudyjuly2 @ 12/19/08 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I'll fix, thanks.
Spark Pluge doesn't have an "e" on the end of Plug.

# 124 DPMO @ 01/10/09 08:18 PM
Hey does anyone know if there is a homerun derby in rither rtts or in any part of the game?

# 125 scooteristkai @ 01/11/09 08:10 AM
I believe I heard Homerun Derby is in this year. But I´m not sure. Can anybody confirm???

# 126 alldaypeterson @ 01/11/09 11:53 AM
I cannot wait for this game to come out. I played this thing non stop on my psp on all my flights and had so much fun. I decided to spring for a ps3 this Christmas and now it's just a waiting game.. Anyone know if arbitration is available in RTTS mode?

# 127 NAFBUC @ 01/18/09 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alldaypeterson
I cannot wait for this game to come out. I played this thing non stop on my psp on all my flights and had so much fun. I decided to spring for a ps3 this Christmas and now it's just a waiting game.. Anyone know if arbitration is available in RTTS mode?
I rented a PSP when I went on an east coast baseball tour last year to play The Show. I liked how you could just shut off the PSP and it would save your game.

# 128 countryboy @ 01/18/09 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alldaypeterson
I'm 95% sure that abritration is part of RTTS. In fact I believe all the new franchise roster goodies(40 man, minor league option years, abritration, waivers, etc..) are included in both RTTS and season mode.

# 129 zippy2212 @ 01/18/09 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I'm 95% sure that abritration is part of RTTS. In fact I believe all the new franchise roster goodies(40 man, minor league option years, abritration, waivers, etc..) are included in both RTTS and season mode.
According to Kolbe in the producers blog. All of the new roster features are in RTTS and Season.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.