Home
News Post

MTV has posted MLB 09 The Show videos, that feature the new Yankees & Citi Field Stadiums.

Quote:
"You can’t go there yourself for several more weeks, but today you can virtually attend a game in the New Yankee Stadium. Developers for upcoming PlayStation 3 game “MLB 09: The Show” have rendered an epic Yankees game in the new building, with new stars C.C. Sabathia and Mark Teixeira in action — and they told us how they did it."

Direct links to videos:

Yankees Stadium
Citi Field Stadium

Game: MLB '09: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSPVotes for game: 90 - View All
MLB '09: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 161 brunnoce @ 01/18/09 09:00 AM
CC pants look more loose than the others or am i missing something?

# 162 mannyblue2008 @ 01/18/09 10:31 AM
Although I didn't really like how in the Mets clip the batter (not sure name) went the other way for a seeing eye single on a pitch that should of broken his bat in 2 I will have to say I am pleased to see that the HR's in both clips were pulled. Most of the HR's I hit in 08 were opposite field on inside pitches. It is very nice to see all 3 HR's pulled. As far as the minor thing that I didn't like about going the other way on inside pitch for a hit all I can speculate is it's on rookie level judging by how far the HR was hit in the Citi Field clip.

# 163 countryboy @ 01/18/09 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdurg
I need a new pair of underwear and a black light to help me clean up the mess I just made.
ewwww....

# 164 ehh @ 01/18/09 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis160
In the NYY Video where Cc is pitching i think is at 0:38 the sky looks like its goin to rain. or is just getting dark..any news on weather?

It seems a little too light still to be overcast, I would guess it's early dusk.

# 165 Ckhoss29 @ 01/19/09 02:33 AM
Other than CC looking nothing like him at all, the vids were awesome.

# 166 NAFBUC @ 01/19/09 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunnoce
CC pants look more loose than the others or am i missing something?
CC is getting ready for the Yankee fans if he starts slow........he is starting to 'pucker up'. lol, just kidding.

# 167 brunnoce @ 01/19/09 07:26 AM
LOL

but really, is it just me thats noticing his clothes look a bit looser than the others?

# 168 wrmdrgnazz @ 01/22/09 03:09 PM
One thing i noticed in the Citifield Vid, is that the Foul Poles are yellow. In real life they will be the only ballpark in the Majors to have Orange Foul Poles, just like Shea had. This detail was correct in MLB '08 version of Shea Stadium. Hopefully they already know, and this will be true to life in the final version.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.