Home
Madden 2010 News Post

This week we are starting to go through the rosters and tune each individual player's body to match their real life counter part.

I know as a fan when one of your favorite players is wrong it can take you out of the experience.

So the question to you is: Which players need the most work? Please give specifics. On the flip side are there any players you wouldn't touch?

Thanks as always,

Mike Y

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 321 Finsfan46 @ 06/08/09 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsfan46
Just to make sure it was in there...this was posted on Feb 7.

We have heard back on Names/Numbers, then we heard you can edit ratings...............but we still cant Edit appearances ?
The basic menu ability is in the game........."Create-a-Player".....

So it's not like something has to be built to do it, you just have to give the users access to it, like it seems you did for almost everything else ?!?
Still no word on editing yet ? yes...no...maybe so ??

# 322 TrapStar215 @ 06/08/09 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1EaglesFan1973

WR Hank Baskett #84 - (Had wrong facemask in 09 Has a Standard Riddell Helmet w/ a 3 Bar facemask)

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/team/HankBaskett.html

Thank You for taking the time!!
Seriously, you can fix this all yourself. FYI, I was watching his show last night "Kendra." And I have to say he is the luckiest Eagle ever. His wife is BANGING!

# 323 BaselineBakes @ 06/08/09 08:05 PM
Is it possible to lower Mcnabbs helmet alil bit. Most players in the game have there helmets up by there foreheads, the runningback in the bottom picture's helmet is the way Mcnabb's should be. Small issue, it's just been bothering me for awhile.

# 324 iBlievN5 @ 06/08/09 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
Seriously, you can fix this all yourself. FYI, I was watching his show last night "Kendra." And I have to say he is the luckiest Eagle ever. His wife is BANGING!
well if you play online, then its pointless to change the appearances b/c of the roster.

# 325 Dawkins#20 @ 06/09/09 05:29 PM
Nick Collins is not that black - referring to the picture posted on Madden 10 site for packers team rating

# 326 Finsfan46 @ 06/10/09 10:31 AM
Still bumping this until I hear if we can Edit players physical attributes ! I dont wanna make a new thread or tweet someone !

I just wanna know if we can Edit players.....if the off chance EA puts dreads on CB-Eric green of the Dolphins...can I change them ?
If they happen to make DE-Kendell Langford look like a big Fatty...can I make him look right ? If they give RB-Patrick Cobbs dreads (even when his picture in game has a shaved head) can I change it ??

# 327 LEGENDoflegends @ 06/10/09 12:20 PM
It's absolutely amazing some of the things u guys are suggesting or complaining about. Like the guy that is talking about lower McNabb's helmet about a milimeter just to get it right...I mean c'mon, some of the things u guys are talking about I never would have noticed.

# 328 doob21 @ 06/10/09 12:56 PM
Untucked jerseys,and fix players elbows( when they are walking after the play call before the snap, they have their elbows OUT like they are mad or something) fix that.!!!

# 329 PhillyJim76 @ 09/20/09 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
The player's ratings drive basically every calculation in the game, though weight does also apply in a few areas. So if you're a 400 lb DT with 99 power moves rating, you actually will be better than a 300 lb DT with the same rating. We're trying to make weight matter more though...IMO it's not taken into account enough, especially when it comes to tackling. Apexisfree/Gideon Prime was also kind enough to point this out.

Can you explain then, why a team can sub in Kickers and Punters for Offensive Linemen and still not miss a beat?

# 330 ilkkiz @ 01/13/10 10:06 AM

Saints' Bobby McCray has Bull RB face mask in Madden10. Is it irl Ropo-UB-DW?

http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images...play_image.jpg

# 331 babyfat9 @ 04/05/10 04:34 PM
I'd agree and disagree in some aspect with the white on the socks. Yes it's NFL rule but more and more player are going away from it. EA needs to give us the option of higher black or white tape but not that bulky black one. As shown here. AJ Hawk has white but it barely shows.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.