Home
NASCAR Kart Racing News Post

EA Sports have posted another blog. This one covers NASCAR Kart Racing.

Quote:
"My name is Ryan Stradling, and I am the Sr. Development Director at Electronic Arts – NC (EANC). We all are very excited about our new game NASCAR® Kart Racing for the Wii that comes out February 10th, 2009.

There are multiple reasons why we are excited. First of all, the game is just plain fun. I play it with my kids, my friends, and whomever. We set out to make it a fun “party” game where up to four players can play at the same time. Also, whether it has been through formal or informal play testing I have yet to find somebody that cannot easily drive around the easier tracks. The Wii definitely helps this with its unique controllers. A cool moment for me personally was how interested my 5 year old son got into NASCAR after playing the game.

The art team focused on creating respectful caricatures of the NASCAR drivers, and we feel they come across really well. Finally, the core mechanic of sling-shotting around the track with your teammate provides a different flavor than any other racing game out there."

Game: NASCAR Kart RacingReader Score: 1.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: WiiVotes for game: 3 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 DXZeke @ 02/11/09 02:59 AM
IGN and a few sites have said it's a Mario Kart clone, but it's done pretty well... so for those of you that are Nascar fans with young kids or just like Kart Racing games it sounds like it's worth while.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.