Home
Legends Of Wrestlemania News Post

IGN has posted ten new screenshots of WWE Legends of WrestleMania.

Game: WWE Legends Of WrestlemaniaReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Lordcledus @ 02/13/09 07:55 AM
Those CAW screens look pretty good. Looks like they will allow us to use the actual legends clothing and attire for user made wrestlers.

# 2 DakkoN @ 02/13/09 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordcledus
Those CAW screens look pretty good. Looks like they will allow us to use the actual legends clothing and attire for user made wrestlers.
How do you figure? I just see a bunch of generic outfits that loosely resemble superstar attires not in the game. The HBK jacket doesn't match his in-game attire, the Hogan boa and pants that look nothing like his Hollywood pants besides being yellow and red, the original Mankind shirt..

# 3 Lordcledus @ 02/13/09 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
How do you figure? I just see a bunch of generic outfits that loosely resemble superstar attires not in the game. The HBK jacket doesn't match his in-game attire, the Hogan boa and pants that look nothing like his Hollywood pants besides being yellow and red, the original Mankind shirt..
Look on the left side in the smaller boxes. You can see Kamalas skirt, Bossmans belt and chest strap, One picture has the crown they used to use for king of the ring like Savage wore. Ringer shirt like Piper wore, and I'm pretty sure they are going to have the "hot rod" graphics to paste on it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.