Home
MLB 2K9 News Post

Here is the other Major League Baseball 2K9 video, I promised you guys. Please don't post any questions or requests, just stay on topic. More videos will be posted later.

Game: Major League Baseball 2K9Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 StevenSeagalsLipitor @ 02/13/09 04:23 PM
I think after seeing almost 2 innings of baseball its time for me to make unsupported and insincere remarks about this game. Seems to be a trend.

# 62 cbrock24 @ 02/13/09 05:38 PM
I don't know when these videos were released from 2K but these videos are an improvement, click on this link http://gamecinemahd.com/video/major_league_baseball_2k9/3891. Much cleaner and smooth game

# 63 Eddie1967 @ 02/13/09 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsfan75
every thing looks really great the only thing that i saw that was weird i thought there was supposed to be 300 new signature styles but i didnt see anything diffrent with the stances
There is a signature style video up now.

# 64 Woodweaver @ 02/13/09 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenSeagalsLipitor
I think after seeing almost 2 innings of baseball its time for me to make unsupported and insincere remarks about this game. Seems to be a trend.
Are you saying that any remarks are "unsupported" and "insincere" after two innings of video? Or just the negative ones?

P.S. I actually think the videos show a marked improvement over last years offering.

# 65 Pared @ 02/13/09 06:29 PM
Damn it, all the videos have the CPU swinging and making contact with EVERYTHING in the strike zone.

# 66 lnin0 @ 02/13/09 07:37 PM
I laugh at anyone who would complain about frame rate while watching an FLV file encoded at 24fps

# 67 Stroehms @ 02/13/09 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenSeagalsLipitor
Lol. Go Caleb.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.