Home
News Post

Playstation.Blog has posted another MLB 09 The Show blog. This one features the new roster vault.

Quote:
"Following in the footsteps of the My Slider feature, we’ve put more control in the user’s hands. Community shared content leverages the creativity of user’s like you. And if you’re one of the users that love to customize rosters and share with others, you know how difficult it’s been in the past to relay your settings to other users. The Roster Vault in MLB 09 The Show solves that problem. The Roster Vault allows you to make all your roster changes (some new to this year), save them off, and upload them for others to download and use."

MLB '09: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB '09: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB '09: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSPVotes for game: 90 - View All
MLB '09: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Marino @ 02/19/09 01:09 AM
I say we should go to the main SCEA building and erect a statue for Knight because of all the roster work being done. Who is with me?

# 22 Knight165 @ 02/19/09 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino13882
I say we should go to the main SCEA building and erect a statue for Knight because of all the roster work being done. Who is with me?
Looks like you're on your own!

That's okay...no stinkin' medals for me...I don't need no stinkin' medals!

M.K.
Knight165

# 23 Tommyklaid @ 02/19/09 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
As soon as I heard the words erect and Knight in the same sentence, I was out.

; )

C

Haha...likewise

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.