Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

EA Sports has just posted their first look at NCAA Football 10.

Quote:
"Hey I’m Russ Kiniry, a Designer from the NCAA Football 10 team and wanted to jump on here and offer a little feature added to NCAA Football 10. It includes a "get to know the Producer" video and another new screenshot.

Really quick about me: I’ve been here at Tiburon since 2000 when I started as a QA tester. I’ve spent the majority of my EA years on our football titles (and many years before as I grew up on Madden/NCAA like many of you). Currently I’m working on Dynasty and Game-Play features for NCAA Football 10; by far the two most important areas to me personally so it’s a good fit, in my opinion at least J. I’m ecstatic to be here and want to get as much info out as we can to all you guys."

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 rolltide1017 @ 02/21/09 02:12 AM
The screenshots look great except for one thing IMO. Why the need for the glowing skin? That is not very realistic, even for someone who maybe really sweaty. The glow on the skin is the only thing I'm not too sure about in these first 2 screenshots.

# 22 djordan @ 02/21/09 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolltide1017
The screenshots look great except for one thing IMO. Why the need for the glowing skin? That is not very realistic, even for someone who maybe really sweaty. The glow on the skin is the only thing I'm not too sure about in these first 2 screenshots.
The dev already said its a work in progress screen. It will be gone from the final game.

# 23 green94 @ 02/21/09 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
why is is hard for people to believe the screenshots are real? seems like a logical improvement that has been happening since NCAA '07 on 360.

'07 (i miss the higher res images you could save of '07)
I hope we see skies like this in 10. Amazing shot!

# 24 SuperBowlNachos @ 02/22/09 10:48 AM
"A new option in the Game Controls Settings called Auto Pass aims to solve the problem."

I know this is probably just me, but I wish they would say "a returning option". Because it's not a new option

# 25 janglar @ 02/22/09 08:37 PM
I hope they also bring back the options screen where you can choose quick snap or normal snap (hit the button agaon after the snap to bring up the symbols), auto strafe on/off, auto shift on/off, ect. I like to be able to adjust the shifts manually, and I still am permanently used to hitting the button again after snap for passing symbols.

# 26 stoncold32 @ 02/22/09 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olliethebum85
"A new option in the Game Controls Settings called Auto Pass aims to solve the problem."

I know this is probably just me, but I wish they would say "a returning option". Because it's not a new option
Well, "technically" it's new because I don't ever recall the option to turn it on & off. After all, why would anyone care if it was on all the time? It's not going to throw it unless you dont do anything after snapping the ball.

So in order to really call it "new" they had to put an option for it. Why cant we get an option for jump the snap, though?

# 27 Solidice @ 02/22/09 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
Well, "technically" it's new because I don't ever recall the option to turn it on & off. After all, why would anyone care if it was on all the time? It's not going to throw it unless you dont do anything after snapping the ball.

So in order to really call it "new" they had to put an option for it. Why cant we get an option for jump the snap, though?
I remember in last-gen, where the QB would drop back and auto throw it to a DB for a pick before finishing the dropback. that would be 1 reason not to have it on. yes, I'm aware it will go into "sleep mode" if you move the thumbstick, but I(and I guess some other sim-type players) let the CPU do the drop back and stay in the pocket, so the thumb stick is not being used.

for Jump the snap, i wish they would scrap that and never use it again.

# 28 mdurd2817 @ 02/24/09 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgofett
make cpu teams recruit properly instead of having 8 qbs on their team and 4 wr's and 1 te or something
Does anyone know if this has been brought to EA's attention or if they have recognized it themselves?

# 29 I Peench @ 02/24/09 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdurd2817
Does anyone know if this has been brought to EA's attention or if they have recognized it themselves?
Boy I hope so. They definately need to improve CPU recruiting logic and skill. I'm sick of it being so easy to get the number 1 recruiting class unless I'm in an O.D.

Also, please don't neglect FB, TE, SS. These positions are too much at a premium in this game. Making ATH actual ATH might help.

# 30 Batman28 @ 02/25/09 04:40 PM
I really like this but i wanna see all authentic entraces.... like my favorite ohio states "hells Bells" and every others schools specific entrances

# 31 barcus @ 02/25/09 07:54 PM
You know how the past games have been called ncaa football 08 and 09. What are you going to call 2010? NCAA Football 2010 or NCAA Football 10 or even NCAA Football X?

JUST CURIOUS

GO DUCKS!

# 32 travis a.d. @ 02/25/09 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by barcus
You know how the past games have been called ncaa football 08 and 09. What are you going to call 2010? NCAA Football 2010 or NCAA Football 10 or even NCAA Football X?

JUST CURIOUS

GO DUCKS!
read the title of the thread, pal

# 33 jgm2qg @ 03/25/09 08:36 PM
or Tennessee runnig though the T or like Notre Dame. It would also be cool to use the feature of the timeout in choosing the secondary, linebackers, or d line and at halftime make a feature to target a certain area to improve

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.