Home
Madden 2010 News Post

The latest Madden NFL 10 blog is online. This week it's all about creating the 'sim-style' gameplay.

Quote:
"From the very beginning of the year, we've tried to make clear our vision for Madden - one of authenticity, realism, & simulation (aka 'sim'). There is no doubt that we all want to turn this game into the most realistic version of Madden in history. This week I wanted to touch on some of the changes we've made (and struggles we've had) while trying to achieve this goal for Madden NFL 10."

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 SouthernBrick @ 03/28/09 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
I have seen the first down move every now and then when they zoom up on a reciever after a catch for a first down, what sucks is that I don't see Roy Williams do it, and he does it after EVERY single first down, I'd rather see these as cutscenes honestly from a broadcast camera so they look beautiful and fluid just like watching them on tv.

Also if I recall the lights out dance was stopped by merriman at the end of the 07 season if I recall, I don't know why you guys want it in the game so bad when he said he wasn't going to do it anymore.
Merriman was quoted as saying: Some people who have been around the game a long time say it's immature, you shouldn t do it. That's their opinion. I'm Shawne Merriman. I'm going to act the way I act. But right now I feel like it s important for me to help pull this thing together. Then I can go back to being myself. There's nothing wrong with it. Would someone tell Jordan to put his tongue in going to the hoop? Would someone tell Tiger to not do his fist pump after a putt? It's their thing. It's not being boastful. (Not doing the dance) is just something I feel is important to do right now. I certainly won t miss the celebration, as it had become just one of a list of sack dances, promoting the sacker. It wasn t Neil Smith's home run ...

Maybe he will stop or maybe won't but I know I would be kinda upset if he started doing it again, and it didn't wind up in the game. He stopped close to the end so he did it most of the season. So I think it should at least be in this game just in case, and if he doesn't do it during the 2009 season then its done with they can take it out.

# 182 davijerr @ 04/10/09 01:01 PM
Go to youtube and search apexisfree . he has the best and smartest ideas for madden football and also basketball videogames. Enough said.

# 183 steelernation28 @ 05/20/09 08:27 AM
I was wondering. I see the Super Bowl has been upgraded as far a presentation is concerned. Are the playoffs also represented in this presentation niche, are the Championship games?

# 184 steelernation28 @ 05/20/09 08:32 AM
Thank you for opening up the Madden development this year EA. As a madden player for 15 years it is so much fun for me to think the fans truly have a voice in this game, because Madden really belongs to all of us. Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in. Ian I think you might have the greatest job in the world.

# 185 MattIntellect @ 05/20/09 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernation28
Thank you for opening up the Madden development this year EA. As a madden player for 15 years it is so much fun for me to think the fans truly have a voice in this game, because Madden really belongs to all of us. Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in. Ian I think you might have the greatest job in the world.
Yea, it's great that the community gives ideas for the game. Welcome to OS.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.