Home
UFC 2009 Undisputed News Post

Gamespot has revealed the full roster for UFC 2009 Undisputed.

Quote:
"Ever since THQ lifted the veil on UFC 2009 Undisputed last year, the game has been a beacon of hope for fans who've been looking for a fighting game that makes the most of the mixed martial arts craze. UFC 2009 isn't the first UFC game--the brand has been in videogames since the Dreamcast days--but, after some missteps on the PS2 and Xbox, it seems like the right time for UFC to make a comeback in videogames, just as the sport's real-life popularity is skyrocketing.

Recently THQ came by GameSpot HQ to show us an updated build of the game and, more importantly, give us the complete rundown of every fighter in the game. During the visit, THQ's general manager of product development-fighting Colin Mack sat down with our own Ryan MacDonald to get the full roster rundown and talk about some of the game's finer points."

Game: UFC 2009 UndisputedReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 25 - View All
UFC 2009 Undisputed Videos
Member Comments
# 41 allBthere @ 03/23/09 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LP
I don't really understand this. What is the point of a game if you don't play it? To each their own, I guess.
if in career mode they set it up like PPV events, it would be nice to at least have the option to see the other fights after/before yours and see how wins. I hope they would at least have a results screen and those fighters carry their results into their records for the duration of your 'career' mode.
and spectator would be good because if we had a tourney like the ancient ufc's, if i was bumped out, I'd want to see the championship match.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.