Home
MLB 2K9 News Post

The PC patch for Major League Baseball 2K9 is now available. Please download it and post your impressions here. The download is about 38 MB.

Game: Major League Baseball 2K9Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 minmaster @ 04/09/09 07:30 PM
oh okay i didn't know this was a console site. i'll go to another site to discuss PC then. thanks.

# 62 GOBLUE_08 @ 04/09/09 07:40 PM
I mean its not strictly a console site but there hasn't been much to talk about as far as pc sports goes up until this year.

# 63 bronxct1 @ 04/10/09 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint19
Oh well. I tried that and it didn't work. The Maximize option is greyed out. BUt it still runs in a large box but not in full screen mode. I can't figure it out.
go to basic video options and make sure windowed mode is turned off

# 64 tril @ 04/10/09 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjs007
Is anyone getting a crash to desktop every hour or so?

I haven't had any problems with any PC game yet as i am a experienced PC user.

Bye the way this patch has made a very big difference. Great animation now. like the PS3 game. Not just a crappy port.

But the crashing is bad!
yup, is there a way to fix the crash to desk top. Thatsreally my only complaint.

# 65 Saint19 @ 04/10/09 01:45 PM
Mine's crashed tow straight games in a row about an hour in...and in the 7th or 8th inning. Heck I was winning too. Very frustrating...

# 66 nccomicfan @ 04/12/09 10:06 AM
I think it's time for me to admit that no matter how much slider tweaking or reading of help threads I do, this game is never going to play a game of baseball that is balanced and completely fundamentally sound. This is by far the most "quirky" sports title I have ever played and I spend quite a bit of time trying to make it work...it's either 'oh a breeze came and blew on the controller while the fly ball was in the air so your gold glover will now miss it' or my new favorite quirk 'let's hit the ball between two outfielder, and then give you control of the guy FURTHEST from the ball, so when you take control you wind up running away from the ball' leading to a ridiculous amount of cpu extra base hits

add that to missed tags/failure to attempt a tag of guys out by 10 feet, baserunning controls designed by a monkey, AI aggressiveness based on the hitting patterns of Vlad Guerrero and the fact that you never know whether the controls will do exactly what you want from one AB to the other, and it just makes the game something that is not fun to play

IF 2k gets to make this title next year, they should just make it play consistently before they do anything else.

# 67 broman007 @ 04/19/09 11:44 PM
how do i put the patch on the game once i download it?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.