Home
The bigs 2 News Post

ESPN Videogames had the opportunity to interview Prince Fielder, the recently announced cover athlete for The BIGS 2.

Quote:
ESPN Videogames: "What were your favorite baseball games growing up?"

: "RBI," "Ken Griffey," and the old "Nintendo Baseball." That game was so old, I think they just called it "Baseball." I was probably a better gamer back then too, because I would be on those games every day. I know during the season, it's a lot harder to stay up to date with all the games, but I still love to play. The graphics today are amazing."

Game: The BIGS 2Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 11 - View All
The BIGS 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Jasong7777 @ 04/07/09 01:27 PM
Good choice indeed. There is not a bigger baseball star.

# 2 MasterX1918 @ 04/07/09 01:30 PM
good fit

# 3 Fatalah @ 04/07/09 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasong7777
Good choice indeed. There is not a bigger baseball star.
Ziiiiiing! He IS a great fit. His overwhelming power and size fits the in-your-face style of the BIGS.

I'm a New Yorker--- I think it's great to showcase players from smaller market teams. That's how you grow a sport! That said, I can't wait for this game.

# 4 VC_Andrew @ 04/07/09 10:20 PM
check out the new BIGS 2 trailer featuring Prince Fielder, on the 2K website. www.2ksports.com

# 5 Fatalah @ 04/07/09 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VC_Andrew
check out the new BIGS 2 trailer featuring Prince Fielder, on the 2K website. www.2ksports.com
It's looking really good VC Andrew. I understand BlueCastle has a ton of MVP talent. Are you guys at VC involved at all?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.