Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check out the new Madden NFL 10 blog. This one features the importance of an early community day.

Quote:
"On April 10, we flew in 8 of the most hardcore Madden fans for a marathon testing day to get an extremely early look at our Alpha build and provide feedback based on where the game is thus far. You may ask, “What is new about this? Haven’t you had community events in the past?” Yes, we have done these before, but there are some key differences."

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 TheWatcher @ 04/13/09 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Dayton
Man those aliasing issues with the facemasks really take away from what is otherwise a pretty decent looking game.
That's just a photo compression issue. It doesn't look like that during the actual game.

# 102 wordtobigbird @ 04/13/09 07:39 PM
damn hes white.

noraceo

# 103 KANE699 @ 04/13/09 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
That's just a photo compression issue. It doesn't look like that during the actual game.

Look at you noticing those little details

# 104 bison160 @ 04/13/09 07:43 PM
Im not so sure he's actually wearing a rib protector is he? I know someone mentioned it, but it really doesnt look real conclusive to me, unless someone can 100% verify that it is.

I really appreciate the post, but in all honest, im a little disapointed that there is still issues with Blocking, it was made clear that that was the number 1 issue with the gameplay, and supposedly they are "listening" to us, so why was that not the main focus and already taken care of. I really hope its a completely new logic, and that is why there are tuning issue still to be worked on. If they just tuned what was already there and added a few new animations, I will seriously question the devs true intent on these forums.

I know you guys get sick of my constant nag about the line play, but it is something im very passionate about, and truly believe it is the major problem holding the game back from playing a sim game of football.

Man I hope that they can prove me wrong, I was getting sooo excited for a football game worthy of playing, as great as 2k8 is im sick of not being able to play with my favorite team. GO 49ers!

# 105 KANE699 @ 04/13/09 07:44 PM
The guys at EA will tell you, all of this stuff isn't just from finding pictures, it's from straight pure memory of just watching them in game on tv.

It's a gift and a curse.

# 106 NFLHITMAN @ 04/13/09 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Nah im not hating on you but last year Hassellback didn't wear a glove on his non throwing hand.

Like I said I just go off last year. I could tell you what players wore in the 90's too trust me and im not just someone who pays attention to the cowboys I know many other players inside and out, you seem like a true fan I get it but what im saying is, it looks to me, based off last year (as long as thats a black wristband) that they got all of his equipment right. Sans eye black but that is added on the actual face during development so I hope they can get that addition in.

What's funny to me is there isn't a single picture of him wearing a glove in 2007 either.
It was kind of hard to look at last year since he didn't play much

We both posted our pics and we both have a point. I just want to know that when the Seahawks play in Arizona in 120 degree temp that he is not wearing his hand warmers LOL.

I would love to see fans on the sidelines with a cool mist going on the players also but that a different subject

# 107 KANE699 @ 04/13/09 07:45 PM
It definatly appears to be a flack jacket to me, I know because when looking at players midsections, they are usually very thin if they aren't lineman in the game.

# 108 TDogg09 @ 04/13/09 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
This picture brought up another question for me. When the players get wet in Madden 10, will the colors on their jerseys get darker, making it look like they're actually wet? That would be pretty cool.

# 109 thudias @ 04/13/09 07:46 PM
Quote:
It definatly appears to be a flack jacket to me, I know because when looking at players midsections, they are usually very thin if they aren't lineman in the game.
how do you know thats not a photo compression issue

# 110 KANE699 @ 04/13/09 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
It was kind of hard to look at last year since he didn't play much

We both posted our pics and we both have a point. I just want to know that when the Seahawks play in Arizona in 120 degree temp that he is not wearing his hand warmers LOL.

I would love to see fans on the sidelines with a cool mist going on the players also but that a different subject
The handwarmers are supposed to be weather specific just like when you play 09, some players put their sleeves on when it snows, and when its warm they arent wearing sleeves.

Like I said, all that equipment stuff goes back to the 07 season too, he wore all the exact same stuff in the 07 and 08 season, same handwarmer too, also no glove.

# 111 Sanchez_Mareno @ 04/13/09 07:47 PM
For all the stuff that is or isnt in the game, is variety of chin straps really that high on the list to be in

# 112 KANE699 @ 04/13/09 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
how do you know thats not a photo compression issue
Cause I know how thin they are in 09 just by looking at instant replay on my screen, photo compression doesn't cause a player to get fatter.

# 113 thudias @ 04/13/09 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchez_Mareno
For all the stuff that is or isnt in the game, is variety of chin straps really that high on the list to be in
Good point it is not.

# 114 NFLHITMAN @ 04/13/09 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun styles
Man you are just too much!

Guys like you are why I had to write this:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...pe-people.html
Hey I think they look great also and Ian knows that in our PM's that if the gameplay isn't there I won't even touch Madden with $60. It will be rented and returned. If it is any good it will not be returned to Gamefly. If it is the same great looking graphics and uniforms I will still be playing APF 2K8 until a new game comes out. That new football game is supposed to be announced at E3 also

# 115 KANE699 @ 04/13/09 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
so when did all these equipment freaks pop up?
I thought the same thing, I use to get so much sh*t for saying the things I do now, its surprising to see people agree with me.

# 116 Lava @ 04/13/09 07:53 PM
Quote:
Since Kane got to go to community day, I'm guessing.

# 117 adembroski @ 04/13/09 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi
Hell NO!

Ian has some sloppy *** handwriting
That's not Ian, that's us.

# 118 KANE699 @ 04/13/09 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava
Since Kane got to go to community day, I'm guessing.

There are a lot on the ncaa board here on OS actually, I was quite surprised.

# 119 NFLHITMAN @ 04/13/09 07:54 PM
Quote:
I thought the same thing, I use to get so much sh*t for saying the things I do now, its surprising to see people agree with me.
It is because more and more 2K fans like myself are starting to believe and are posting on these boards now. When you play APF it is all about customizing and everything else. I didn't used to care about it but I do now. Makes it more " Official "

# 120 ScoobySnax @ 04/13/09 07:55 PM
Quote:
As soon as they found out that being one could get them an all-expense paid trip to Orlando.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.