Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Newest Member of EA SPORTS Broadcast Team
Speculates on Cover Athletes

April 15, 2009 – Sports broadcaster Erin Andrews will be featured as a sideline reporter in EA SPORTS NCAA Football 10 for Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3. In addition to delivering in-game news straight from the gridiron, Andrews will also be featured in a major NCAA Football 10 mode that will be revealed at a later date.

Andrews is the newest addition to the NCAA Football 10 broadcast team, joining Kirk Herbstreit, Brad Nessler and Lee Corso in a game that envelopes the excitement and pageantry of college football at its best. Including Andrews as part of the NCAA Football 10 broadcast team complements the franchise commitment to offer the most authentic college football experience available on any gaming platform. Andrews has served as a sideline reporter for ESPN’s College Football Saturdays since 2004.

In a new video released today, Andrews weighs in on a hot topic leading into the NFL Draft: which prospects will be NCAA Football 10 cover athletes? A different player will be featured on the packaging of each of the four platforms, giving Andrews and football fans plenty of opportunity to speculate which athletes will grace the covers this season. To follow the countdown to the highly anticipated announcement of the NCAA Football 10 cover athletes, log on to www.ncaafootball10.com.

With all 120 Football Bowl Subdivision schools represented in the game, NCAA Football 10 offers fans an exciting way to experience the thrill of authentic college football year-round. NCAA Football 10 brings the college football atmosphere to life with enhanced stadiums packed with school colors, cheerleaders and mascots. Enjoy the sights of game day with new field goal nets, flags waving in the wind and camera flashes exploding during pivotal moments.

Developed in Orlando, Florida by EA Tiburon, NCAA Football 10 will be available at North American retail stores on July 14th. The game will be available for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system, the PlayStation2 and PLAYSTATION3 computer entertainment systems and the PSP (PlayStationPortable).

For more information, please visit www.ncaafootball10.com.

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 sportzbro @ 04/15/09 11:27 AM
In what way is she in the game?

# 2 olemiss86 @ 04/15/09 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
In what way is she in the game?

http://ncaafootball.easports.com/home.action

# 3 Squeezee12 @ 04/15/09 11:29 AM
olemiss86******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2039428883", true); you beat me to it. HAHA. Just got back on here to say there is a new video and screen shot of Erin Andrews.

# 4 olemiss86 @ 04/15/09 11:31 AM
Sports broadcaster Erin Andrews will be featured as a sideline reporter in EA SPORTS NCAA Football 10 for Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3. In addition to delivering in-game news straight from the gridiron, Andrews will also be featured in a major NCAA Football 10 mode that will be revealed at a later date.

This is kind of exciting. Gives it a little more of a college feel to have her reporting on the sidelines.

# 5 Squeezee12 @ 04/15/09 11:33 AM
She will def be a good refreshment to the commentary.

# 6 olemiss86 @ 04/15/09 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezee12
She will def be a good refreshment to the commentary.

What do you think this "major mode in NCAA 10" is? hmmm

# 7 sportzbro @ 04/15/09 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
What do you think this "major mode in NCAA 10" is? hmmm
I was just going to ask..how is it major when it's linked to Erin Andrews? ...maybe it's like the bowling mini game, except now with a touchdown she takes an item off.? Ha no probably not but I can dream

# 8 Allaboutme @ 04/15/09 11:47 AM
Well this is a great addition to the atmosphere, new commentary is always welcomed.

Now i guess when a player get injured we dont get a update right away.I guess a few drives later she will step in with the update on the injury.Really sweet

# 9 Golden28 @ 04/15/09 11:47 AM
Is that NCAA10 footage in that clip?

I ask as I don't own NCAA09 and thought these clips looked very nice.

# 10 jdrhammer @ 04/15/09 11:48 AM
She's one of the hottest women alive IMHO but how will she look 40 years into the dynasty??? Age progression, I take it??? LOL

# 11 sportzbro @ 04/15/09 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch

I don't need Erin Andrews popping up on a side screen bubble going "Well guys it looks like Tebow is the greatest thing since sliced bread"
I can't see the video on my iPod, but is that all it is?..a little picture in picture pop up?

# 12 Allaboutme @ 04/15/09 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
I find it pathetic they waste time for something like this, I'm willing to bet it will add next to nothing to making the game feel any more real until there are pre-game warm ups, talking about the players, etc, etc.

I don't need Erin Andrews popping up on a side screen bubble going "Well guys it looks like Tebow is the greatest thing since sliced bread"

How do you know she wont be the one talking about the impact players in pregame as they come out the tunnel? be easy, wait till they release more information.

# 13 stoncold32 @ 04/15/09 12:10 PM
Erin Andrews is beautiful. She gets hated on alot, but I think shes good looking and good at what she does.

# 14 worldwearyeyes @ 04/15/09 12:10 PM
I wonder if this means there will be fresh commentary from ALL the announcers? Corso and crew could use some new lines.

# 15 jbdeuce @ 04/15/09 12:12 PM
Its finally starting to get that college game feel BECAUSE THATS SOMETHING WE SEE/HEAR ON SATURDAY BAAAABY! Maybe we can get Rey to walk up & dance behind her hahahaha

# 16 jdrhammer @ 04/15/09 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
Erin Andrews is beautiful. She gets hated on alot, but I think shes good looking and good at what she does.
Who in their right mind would hate on Erin Andrews??? She is the most perfect woman ever. Seriously, she is a goddess and she gives us sports info. What's wrong with people today? Do they just not know what's good and pure in life? I spit at the person who would ever say a crossed word about Erin Andrews.

# 17 jdrhammer @ 04/15/09 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldwearyeyes
I wonder if this means there will be fresh commentary from ALL the announcers? Corso and crew could use some new lines.
I think it was Adam who said the booth guys will add in new lines and we'll get what we've been getting with fresh commentary mixed in. They add to it every year. When you play it lot it doesn't seem like it, but they add to it each year.

# 18 Golden28 @ 04/15/09 12:19 PM
The different videos of different players as Erin talks about them, I'm sure it's NCAA10 footage. Is no-one else amazed at how cool it looks??

# 19 N51_rob @ 04/15/09 12:25 PM
Did anyone else notice how thick of a binder she was reading out of? It seemed like it was a 3 inch binder full of stuff. If that is the case I think maybe the new mode would be a pre-game show of some sort, maybe???

# 20 rudyjuly2 @ 04/15/09 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
Who in their right mind would hate on Erin Andrews??? She is the most perfect woman ever. Seriously, she is a goddess and she gives us sports info. What's wrong with people today? Do they just not know what's good and pure in life? I spit at the person who would ever say a crossed word about Erin Andrews.
Stacey Dales >> Erin Andrews.

Erin Andrews looked way too skinny last year. Here is my evidence.

Erin:

Stacey:

« Previous123456789Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.